andrew64impala andrew64impala 31-35, M 18 Answers Feb 21, 2012

It's ending up in diapers, drooling and needing to pushed around in a carriage that doesn't appeal to me.....but that happens to some the way it is now huh.

Best Answer

what a "curios" question

Best Answer

what a great concept. yes, i would pretty much agree, that way we would start out with hopefully some wisdom, and then gradually be able to do those things that we just have to look back on now...talk about getting the most out of life. and we would know what we wanted and not waste any time on other things or finding out. let me know when you figure out how to do this. I'm ready.

Best Answer

Benjamin Button complex? Who would you have left to take care of you when you become an infant?

Best Answer

They made a movie about this premise with all the issues discussed...

Best Answer

Yes...I saw it...I agree...so, what does this say about the question?

Best Answer

i don't think so imagin a man in mid 80s playing hide n seack

Best Answer

makes perfect sense.....then we whould end up "old" without having spent our "youth" on stupidity.....

Best Answer

benjamen buttons the movie

Best Answer

"I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...and you finish off as an ******." -George Carlin

Best Answer

george kastanza i luv it

Best Answer

It would be better mentally and physically but, I think that in a way we all dye young.

Best Answer

Yes,that would be good!

Best Answer

it would be better to be born with what knowledge we have now "wish i knew then what i know now when i was younger" lyric from "ohh la la" Rod Stewart

Best Answer

I'm not too sure. It all depends on how far back as being younger you talking. It doesn't matter from older to younger or younger to older, everything has it advantages and disadvantages, so we just have to take it as it is and do the best with each stages of our lives (just my point of view).

Best Answer