foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What do you mean by 'sometimes'<br />
I have never got encouragement to be a man and look at me now.

Best Answer

hunter s thompson

Best Answer

**** yes

Best Answer

Is it a woman asking or man? It makes a difference to this question. If a woman, the woman will be commenting on what they believe to be a man among men. If it is a man, the man will be answering the same question.//<br />
If the person is man who is asking about a man... the men and women will comment accordingly. If it is a woman aking about a man, both men and women will answer accordingly toward the sex that is answered.// <br />
A man asks, "I think men don't receive enough encouragement sometimes... name someone you consider a "man among men"?"//<br />
A woman asks, "I think men don't receive enough encouragement sometimes..name someone you consider a "man among men"?"<br />
See the difference. The sex and the the view points has a play here becasue men and woman as boys and girls have a psychological difference in the way they are brought up...<br />
Man or woman?

Best Answer

lol wow, all that and you could have just looked at my profile to see that i am a woman

Best Answer

I'm sorry but what I could see told me nothing that said you were female; everything I saw was but that... unless I didn't look deep enough. Anyways, I had a feeling... but, making a fool on this sight is.. well not in...well not in my best interests... because I have that type of complex.. and...// ...and something in my head says shut up before you cram your foot further in your mouth because experience told me it doesn't taste good!//
ANYWAY!//
Nw that I have a definitive idea of your sex... (My GOD I sound like a comuter... a whole change of plan...breath...//
Ok. I think a man should not me macho. Macho is limitations in his character. It shows a plug. This plug keeps his emotions so in check that he forgets where and what they are... until the tea kettle boils and it all comes out in one giant explosion. This can lead to domestic violence and such... yet, most men have no idea how to vent emotions properly. HOW?//
Get to know girls at an early age. Do not obey norms... like taboo junk about not hanging around with girls...do the opposite. Hang around them. Next when you suddenly realize that girls are angels you should have thoughts like this, "Should I touch them, or should I climb a tree with them?" Your on the right track... for girls have been friends... playmates when young and a guy will know that a woman is very similar to that little girl who was your best friend... they have dreams and ideas and a personality... things guys should know about there childhood friend... what is there favorite doll... horse or Barbie... why they like their hair the way they do. Be able to answer why you like to play with them... basically try to understand where they come from as much as you can. The more the better. Be able to answer the basic questions that all Ladies want to know from there guys. "Does this go with this... these shoes...top or shirt...pants?" If you can do that... you are doing good... for you learning about women... to a point where, even though you are different, you can actually have some common ground besides... sports, hunting, fishing and handyman stuff or carborators. The girl or woman knows that she is appreciated to apoint where she has value... esxactly as she should. Unfortunately guys do not have this advantage for they get lost in lockerroom talk confounded with deprivation of girl contact with there lives and beleive that they a re trophies to be put on a mantle piece with all the rest of their accomplishments... which is totally wrong! Right?//
The point is men need to expand themselves to a point where they break out of stereotypical norms. WOman shouldn't have to use their fenesse to constantly try to understand what is happening in a guys head? Guys should be on a level where you can both can share yourselves, understaqnd where you are both coming from, appreciate each other as male and female... amn and woman... girl and boy... so communication happens regularily and the important stuff can be shown... appreciation, acceptance, understanding, goal seeking... appreciation of each other good and bad as not a hinderance but as like a treasure that is priceless beyond anything other than each other. The only way to do that is by exploring each other and you need common ground... that is developed by extended experience at an early age. Other than that, it's best to make up lost time... for without those things... I just don't think a relationship could really last...

Best Answer

OK... you have picture... it shows a girl. You must be female! My fault! Typical male idiocy! "Why don't you look at the pictures?" Dahhh! Can I have your permission to put my finger down my throat and go AHHHH?"

Best Answer

Yeah I didn't really take the time to read that

Best Answer

lmao..i did but...that was definitely a longggg bit there

Best Answer

What's better? Long or short? Long and try your best to describe an answer... or, short and hae the person confused?// Sometimes, to discribe something, you must be very desciptive. We are talking about peoples feelings here. I would rather put down as many disciptive words so that the a person gets a full idea of how you feel.// A reply: Using short answers doesn't help people understand what you are trying to say.// For instance? An answer: People who put down short answers seem to really not care. Another answer: People who put down short answers appear to be not caring but what their feelings are shows less discription because what they are thinking does not come across. They mean well, and try to help, but with out those descriptions, a person could believe that the answer is concern, sarcasm, cryptic, helpful, not helpful and so on.So more words help a person understand what you are thinking and felling.// What is the better answer?

Best Answer

My father and my best male friend. They have always been there for their families, supportive and loving with their wives and children.

Best Answer

i may be biased but my dad. He just turned 71 in August and still gets up everyday at 3 am(and has gotten up that early pretty much the majority of his life) and goes to work six days a week. He is the main provider for our family and is always there for me, my sister or any of his younger siblings, or any of my cousins if the case may be.....(we don't count my other uncle who is older than him because of old family drama) I actually think they consider him the head of their family....between the four of them i mean.

Best Answer

Justin Bieb- never mind.

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

chyeahh..GLAD you self-edited there nightmare bahahaha...he is looking slightly less lesbian these days:)

Best Answer

You're funny! You're like the coolest kid ever!

Best Answer

Ghandi.. Rudyard Kypling.. for a couple

Best Answer

I know many strong men

Best Answer