With your attitude, I wouldn't pay. I pay to be nice and do something special for the person I'm with, not because it's expected of me. If you're not going to appreciate it, I'm not going to do it.

Best Answer

And what do you offer in return? Just because you think you're a "good catch" doesn't mean you actually are.

Best Answer

It's fine. As long as you aren't bothered by him expecting $ex afterwards.

Best Answer

I'm not a prostitute so he shouldn't expect that. He should do this bc he's the guy and to make me feel taken care of.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Dead on truth.

Best Answer

Is he just an ATM machine? What if he expects you to provide sex because he's the guy and it makes him feel taken care of? It's the same mentality.

Best Answer
Best Answer

its not bad of you, but I don't know if your boyfriend is going to run very poor that way.

Best Answer

As long as you both share the same perspective on a relationship, no, nothing wrong with that. But don't be surprised if he expects other things in return. Being old fashioned comes with a lot of give and take.

Best Answer

No...he should take you. I like old fashion...probably because I am old fashion

Best Answer

It shouldn't be expected, but a gentleman should offer to pay. That being said, a good woman would at least go dutch

Best Answer

No, but don't make it a habit.

Best Answer