hopelesdreamer3 hopelesdreamer3 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 3 in Dating & Relationships

With your attitude, I wouldn't pay. I pay to be nice and do something special for the person I'm with, not because it's expected of me. If you're not going to appreciate it, I'm not going to do it.

Best Answer

And what do you offer in return? Just because you think you're a "good catch" doesn't mean you actually are.

Best Answer

"Good catch"... my shiny green ***.

Best Answer

I think he should.

Best Answer

Yes. You've money, so why not help pay? or you know what? Why not take HIM out and YOU pay? You know how annoying that sounds?

Best Answer

It's ******* annoying, especially since I keep hearing it from females.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Bookmarked.

Best Answer

It's fine. As long as you aren't bothered by him expecting $ex afterwards.

Best Answer

I'm not a prostitute so he shouldn't expect that. He should do this bc he's the guy and to make me feel taken care of.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Because...? What do you do that makes you worth throwing away money for food that'll last a few minutes, on expensive and fancy dinnerware that you don't own?

Best Answer

Dead on truth.

Best Answer

Is he just an ATM machine? What if he expects you to provide sex because he's the guy and it makes him feel taken care of? It's the same mentality.

Best Answer

"old fashioned"<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_the_United_States

Best Answer

Meh. It depends on both of your financial situations, but he _should_ go out of his way to do things like this at least occasionally. If you care for him you want what's best for him, and maybe fancy dinners aren't really the smartest way for him to be using his funds right now... If you're really serious about each other, it's ultimately shared resources anyhow...

Best Answer

its not bad of you, but I don't know if your boyfriend is going to run very poor that way.

Best Answer

As long as you both share the same perspective on a relationship, no, nothing wrong with that. But don't be surprised if he expects other things in return. Being old fashioned comes with a lot of give and take.

Best Answer

No...he should take you. I like old fashion...probably because I am old fashion

Best Answer

if that is what you want and youand your boyfriend dont see eye to eye then find a different boyfriend

Best Answer

No its not bad of you. Instead of thinking it, tell your bf.

Best Answer

It shouldn't be expected, but a gentleman should offer to pay. That being said, a good woman would at least go dutch

Best Answer

No, but don't make it a habit.

Best Answer