So my question is, how do I stop him from ruining our relationship !? I feel like I am trying so hard..but every time I try to have a mature calm conversation (about money, new housemates, even my feelings) he gets so angry and rage-y and toxic and flustered..... How can you make a guy change when that is just their nature !?
MyMindCravesNectar MyMindCravesNectar 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 27 in Dating & Relationships

If he is your age he lacks maturity full stop.

Best Answer

You can't change a man who doesn't want to change. If you have already expressed this to him and he makes no effort to change, sorry to say, but you aren't that significant. Express this to him once more and see if he will at least make an effort. If he doesn't pack your bags and leave to stay unsatisfied.

Best Answer

or*

Best Answer

Break up. If you're trying to change someone.. then it's not good. Break up, and you'll find someone better than him.

Best Answer

there's only so much you can do, you can't make him change if he doesn't want to, maybe you guys should break up!

Best Answer