OfMiceAndMen69 OfMiceAndMen69 13-15, F 22 Answers Jan 28 in Dating & Relationships

He might break up with you after sex anyway. This happens a lot to girls.

Best Answer

A lot of guys are scum to do it.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Only if you're ready to lose your virginity. Might I add that if he's going to break up with you over that then perhaps he's not worth it?

Best Answer

No. don't let any man use and manipulate you like that. He'll never stop behaving that way if you do. It's blackmail. Better to not "love" someone who treats you like that. HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU

Best Answer

don't he'll toss you out like a piece of trash after

Best Answer

You don't need anyone but yourself. If he loved you and respected you, he wouldn't be putting that kind of pressure on you.

Best Answer

Men have been using that live since Adam and eve

Best Answer

Turn the tables on him..tell him if he cant wait for you...then he should leave

Best Answer

Great answer!!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

No. Please don't waste your love on someone who obviously couldn't care less about your welfare. No one who loved you (or even liked you, to be honest) would ever threaten to leave you for wanting to wait. As people have said, that's the kind of person who will leave anyway, and if they've gotten what they wanted, THAT'S the memory you'll have of your first time---being used and tossed aside.

Best Answer

Is he aids free

Best Answer

Yeah lol

Best Answer

Good. I would have broken up with you a long time ago. At least he's finally starting to get it.

Best Answer

No!!!! If he isn't willing to wait he isn't worth it!!!! Make you're first time be with someone you truly love who loves you!!!! There are guys out there who will wait and be patient for you!!!

Best Answer

Hes obviously selfish. Stand your ground and stick to your ideals

Best Answer

I see a lot of trash talk about this guy they don't know from Adam. I've had girls *think* I'll lose interest of they don't put out. What does that make me? Is it possible that you are completely mistaken?

Best Answer

No way. If he's going to pressure you to have sex, then he's not worth having as a boyfriend. He needs to respect you, and if you're not ready to go there, he needs to be OK with that. If he pressures you to do more than you're ready to do, then he's just using you as a place to stick his ****. You say you love him and need him, but if he is pressuring you to have sex, then he doesn't love you, and YOU DON'T NEED HIM.

My advice? Talk to him frankly about it. Tell him you understand that he wants to go there, but you're just not ready yet, and make it clear to him that he needs to understand that. If he can't accept it, then he you don't need him in your life.

Best Answer

if hes willing to leave you because you wont have sex, let him leave. a guy like that isn't worth it. only do something because you want to do it, don't feel pressured and don't let anyone talk you into it. do something when your ready, when you want to. if hes not willing to wait, then hes not worth another second of your time.

Best Answer

You may think you love him.But you dont need him. Don't let him pressure you into something like that.

Best Answer

No. If he is using sex as a threat, you need to break up with him. When I was a kid there was a poster of a guy saying to a girl, "If you love me you will" and her response was "If you love me, you'll wait" That is still valid. Threatening to break up if you aren't ready is coercion and not a loving thing to do.

Best Answer

Don't do it. Guys like that are shallow & selfish. You don't need him anyway.

Best Answer