My friend's girlfriend, well we use to be like normal friends and we would greet each other like she was one of my guy friends. Now she's dating one of my best friends. She's always really nice to me, more than any of my other friends. She smiles at me but it's the look on her face when she does that has me suspicious. I mimic her all the time to be funny but all she does is smile at me. Like I'll mimic the way she walks and she'll yell at me to stop staring at her *** even though I'm not, but she yells and smiles at me. She randomly came up to me and smiled at me asking me if I'm a virgin, same thing she asked her boyfriend when they started dating. Then the other night I could've sworn I hear my friend(her boyfriend) say that she wishes she could kiss me. Maybe I was just hearing things but it sounded exactly like that. He was sitting right next to me when he said that. Now I can't sleep cuz I keep having dreams of her. How do I find out if she likes me so I can set things straight?
lost01221 lost01221 18-21 11 Answers Apr 15, 2010

You don't, she's in a relationship, and with your FRIEND at that!!!! If she's interested in you and making it obvious then it just shows she can't be trusted as far as you can throw her and will do the same to you if you ever dated as what she is doing to your friend. You need to stop thinking about yourself in this situation and think about your poor friend that may be taken for a ride by this girl.

Best Answer

look at it from a different perspective. <br />
1st. you'd be a fcked up a hole to take your best friends lady.. even if they do break up.. you don't take your best friend's ex.. isn't that like an unwritten law? <br />
2nd. she's kinda being a b1tch if she likes you.. and flirting with you.. It's not fair to the guy she's dating.. You should wait until they break up before you pursue anything.. so you don't look like an ahole.<br />
3rd. If she does .. cheat on her man with you.. and you end up getting with her.. I guarantee .. she'll cheat on you.. do you want that? <br />
and lastly..<br />
4. She might not even like you like that.. she's probably just super cool with you.. that's how I am with my guy friends.. you guys are all good friends right?.. you might weird things out with her..

Best Answer

Dude all u have 2 do is talk it out with ur freind tell him do a little question asking 4 u because I think that if he's ur freind and should do it. And it would probalbly help ur friend 2 find out all these things 2 tell if she's a fony.

Best Answer

You should ask her about it so u don't feel bad about anything

Best Answer

im in the same situation but i know she likes me and i dont want to get in between them

Best Answer

You need to talk to her about your concern and suspicion. If you let this go on, it can go one of two ways: It can dissolve, or it can go on for a long time and take over your brain and emotions. Ask her.

Best Answer

in time you will learn

Best Answer

shes just flirting it doesnt mean anything most likely shes just being flirty if she really did like you then why would she date you friend and you just wait dont do anything back cuz then your friend will think your taking his girl and if she really likes you she will eventually tell you that she does

Best Answer

just wait and see she probaly does like you. Ask you friend if she did say that she wanted to kiss you. and ask why she asked you if you are a virgin.

Best Answer

You are about to step into deep doo doo, My friend's girl loves the fact that that she can call and we go out during the day and shop and run the mall then grab a bit of lunch blah blah blah but the other day we went to Victoria Secrets and she came out of the dressing room with this hot *** number and I just loved it. I say if Kenny doesn't go ga ga over this you might think of burying him. There is a moment after the pin on the grenade is pulled and the handle is let loose you feel time stand still because you know the is about to be a big boom. Her response was well you will be around if he doesn't won't you....run run fast and keep running.

Best Answer

We most hold on to respect for our friendships...<br />
If you're thinking with your willie that much perhaps you need to seek the comfort of a woman to call your own?

Best Answer