it's not up to you to go to him, plus you could be wrong. When and if he does tell him how you feel.....and b/c he is trusting you should be supportive and accepting.

Best Answer

I wouldnt talk about it to him directly actually. Its presumptuous for us to assume we want other peoples validation on our sex life. That said what you can do is leave hints like talk about some great gay guy you know personally or something of that nature.

Best Answer

Get comfortable with gay people... if you can, get to know some gay or lesbian people. (join a gay straight alliance, for example.). Don't directly bring it up with him, but instead try to think of him as the same person he always has been -- because he is the same person... Chances are, if you think he's gay, he's gay. Make your peace with it *separately* from him. Remember this is *your* issue right now. If he's gay, he has his own issues to deal with, he does NOT need to deal with your insecurities too. <br />
Get to know about gay people and their issues and try to understand a little about things that may matter to him, like gay marriage, gay rights, etc. If you have the kind of relationship where you can talk about anything... <br />
Feel free to discuss homosexuality in *general* terms and how you are trying to learn more about it because 'you don't want to be one of those stupid guys' who treats gay people wrong. If he wants to talk about it, he will. If not, don't make an issue about it. You could be wrong, or he might not be ready to come out yet. Most teens are scared about sexuality, no matter whether they're gay or straight. <br />
Important: Telling him you think he's gay will make him insecure regardless of his orientation because he'll either wonder:<br />
"Can everyone tell?" (if he's gay) <br />
or <br />
"What's wrong with me, do I look gay?" (if he's not gay).

Best Answer

You miss understand, I'm gay lol. I just didn't know how to broach it with him

Best Answer

I thinkthe reason it'ssouncomfortableis that some folks find it wrong and a sin. How do you really feelabout it,this is where we are pend down to out truest beliefs.if you guys were vrought up strick Christians youmight need to discuss your fsaith that he is Loved andthat'sall that matters.

Best Answer

"I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT " always seems to work for me.

Best Answer

Give him all your love and support, just as you always have, he's the same person no matter what gender he is. You appear to be afraid that your friends might not be nice to him if he's gay, but your real friends would not do that. Help him in every way that he can, encourage him in whatever direction he wishes to take his sexuality. If it works out that he will be more of a sister to you than a brother, well that's certainly a plus in your life. The truth is, if more males were gay, the world would be a better place - think about that for a minute. But don't worry, everything is going to okay for both you and him.

Best Answer

There a musical and one of the songs is this it essentially about how if someone were gay it would be ok<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvLPTKODHE&feature=related<br />
play it when he is home and use it as an opportunity to talk about how being gay is no big deal

Best Answer

Thank you so much :) means alot

Best Answer

Don't dwell on it. If he is, and trusts you, he will talk about it when its time. If he's not, you will give him years of anxiety if you let him know you were assuming as much.

Best Answer