The sooner the better. Any emergency room or clinic can determine if he has a fracture.

Best Answer

St. Vinc.ent's Hospital, Wicklow NOW, give him some paracetamol and ibuprofen unless you know he is allergic. One of each. Hurry

Best Answer

How about right now? Like, why should you wait? That's the most irresponsible thing I've ever heard.

Best Answer

I imagine the lady is wondering when is the least busy time in ER waiting rooms.

Best Answer

Because he could well not have nothing wrong with him and I have a job... last year we spent 7 hours in hospital and no broken bones.

Best Answer

Who cares about waiting rooms, it's completely irrational to wait for a wound to be taken care of. There's a bit more to a fractured bone than just the fracture.

Best Answer

You've obviously never sat in a waiting room for hours and hours with a child...

Best Answer

Lol, you obviously haven't stumbled with a broken foot to a hospital and sat for hours while your foot looked like a ******* fork. As if time is such a precious good nowadays. Like, you tell me it's fractured yet you are not sure, what the hell dude. Stop confusing me by telling one thing yet contradicting yourself with the other. Are you sure if it's fractured? If not, you put some ice on it, if so I only have one thing to say for you: simply deal with it.

Best Answer

I am not sure, because believe it or not, you need an xray to confirm if there is a problem or not...
And fyi xray showed no broken/fractured bones. Four hours waiting (not bad) and he was walking on the foot by the time we left..
As for your Judgemental attitude, thanks very helpful!

Best Answer

JUT GOOGLE HOSPITALS IN YOUR ARE-AND TAKE HIM <br />
I DON'T KNOW WHERE U LIVE

Best Answer

now would be a really good time

Best Answer

ASAP!!!! The sooner the better. If it needs to be set, you don't want it beginning to heal before it is set properly.

Best Answer