Go with your gut feeling on this one. I cheated on my husband, and he suspected it but did not know for sure. It drove him insane. I could not tell him the truth because I was afraid. If there are little lies, there is cheating. You will never be able to forgive and forget completely. It will always come back to haunt you and will torture you constantly. You can set her up (my husband used emails to catch me.)

Best Answer

While you are in jail your wife promised you on the love she has for you that there are no males in your but the day you get out she tells you that a guy from her job was at your house till 3am.why shouldn't you thank she cheated me

Best Answer

Its usually true "if there's smoke, there's fire" so if you feel that strongly about it you should decide what you will do if she does admit to it. Do you just want her to tell the truth or will there be changes made in your life if she had done this? Will you have her to leave or will you forgive and forget? You should think of what the consequences will be when you get the information you are seeking. Then do what you think is right in your heart. That's all you can do.

Best Answer