SincerelyAnonymousGirl SincerelyAnonymousGirl 16-17, F 13 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in WTK

When i was little, my brother and I played hangman in church, and I was trying to figure out this 5 letter word beginning with 's', 2 'a's. I remember shouting "I got it! It's SATAN!" And copped the worst imaginable beating from my Dad later that day xD

Best Answer

I try hard not to do it

Best Answer

I really think that that is spiritual warefare hun, I know that the devil has the power to plant thoughts into our minds disguising himself as our own thoughts, I would lay it all down before the Lord and ask Him to see you through, sometimes if you are determined to focus on the Lord, and refuse the devils trickery, and refuse to give him an inch, and reject all of the stinkin thinking that it can and will go away, there you have just overcome the devil, and I honestly don't think that God is going to be upset with you, no.....All of the angels will celebrate.

Best Answer

I like you.

Best Answer

thanks!!

Best Answer

Nope. I haven't been to a church in 14 years.

Best Answer

No dear!<br />
I'm far too busy enjoying my Wicked conduct...<br />
to attend any church :)

Best Answer

My thoughts have gotten real dark and downright wrong. I am in the middle of praying and my thoughts wonder (as the often do) next thing I know, I am insuring a safe passage to hell.

Best Answer

I fingered a girl in church once...

Best Answer

That's cute.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer