imunic imunic 26-30 7 Answers Jul 27, 2009

File a report......But the one about get them all together...and say something like......Hey....you know my engagement ring.....I just found out that is was worth 10,000 Bucks.....and the one that finds it..Will get half of the money when I sell it to the guy down the street......<br />
And then cold **** the one that brings it back...hehehehehe

Best Answer

Call your local pawn shops ,the pawn shop by law has to hold product or 30 days and the peson pawning has to have valid id to sale.Call and tell them what you think and they will ask you several questions ie- your name,what it looks like, who you think the pawner is.If it's in the area your local police will get this report and find it.That doesn;t means you have to have them arrested .I't mean buy a safe box you can lock.

Best Answer

Don't gather all the suspects on purpose, but next time they're all together anyways announce that you've found it. The guilty party will be the one who's eyes bug out

Best Answer

go to all the local pawn shops. ask your family. call the police. i hope you get it back but don't be shocked if you don't ....sorry to say. *hug*

Best Answer

Tell your family you have lost it, but dont say you suspect them, just be all innocent. If they are feeling bad already they will tell you then but if nobody says anything.. go through their stuff<br />
I know it doesnt sound like the right answer, but if someone stole something from you, they are never going to tell you. It might be hard calling the police on your own family.. just make sure you dont get caught

Best Answer

Torture?

Best Answer