PRETTYGIRLHATESTHEWORLD PRETTYGIRLHATESTHEWORLD 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 4, 2012

My best friend used to talk about her phone (and mine) being tapped all the time just before she had her first schizophrenic episode.

Best Answer

Uhh yea I heard about that happeing too:/

Best Answer

Of course it can happen. The authorities need a judge to sign a warrant but they are so easy to get they are handed out like free lollipops. I don't know about regular cells but I had a Net10 phone and as you know those numbers frequently change hands. Unfortunately I got a number that belonged to someone the postal authorities were interested in so they tapped my phone. They are required to tell you but the recording it was being tapped was about two months after the tap was initiated. I did get some weird calls on that phone, people with Spanish accents, and when I called them back all I could hear was Spanish and loud music. It really pissed me off that they were listening in on my personal calls, really, illegally since the tap was for Jose or whoever.

Best Answer

It certainly can happen, no idea how common it is. I think paranoia is more common than phone tapping, but it can, and has been used by police. If you can think of a REASON someone would tap your phone, that helps more.

Either way, just google "how to tell if your phone is tapped" there are a billion results on that which will help you out.

Best Answer

Thankyou

Best Answer

I think you need to get out of the house, right now, before the phone blows up.

Best Answer

Lol aww well thanks for the humor lol

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I really don't know if just anyone can tap your phone. I know that there is no privacy with cell phones and that cordless phones are a joke. When I was babysitting my granddaughters, I heard someones total phone conversation over the baby monitor. Fortunately for them, it was all pretty mundane stuff, but you never know what is coming through on someone's baby monitor. I often heard them talking on their phone when watching the kids. My daughter did too. And really, no way to warn them that they were being overheard, because there was no way to know where or who they were . She knew quite a few of the people who lived in her neighbourhood, but no one with the names she could hear them calling each other. Too bizarre.

Best Answer

I heard about something like this to happening..

Best Answer

Modern technology. Well, I guess there is a price to pay for all advancements. Even the wheel was invented with good intentions. Probably the most useful invention ever. So many other things followed, but all had a price.

Best Answer

Sure. I tapped on so hard once all the money came out of it.

Best Answer

Ok lol are you talking about a payphone lol I dont get it lol

Best Answer

ROFL. Falling off my chair laughing at you. I love it.

Best Answer

why lol no body got the lame *** joke lol Im lovin it im lovin this

Best Answer

"They" are watching us type even now.

Best Answer

Lol im not crazy and yea who is 'they' lol are those the sky people lol the aliens haha jk

Best Answer