lalakhan90 lalakhan90 22-25, M 15 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

it's the best!! omg, you get to choose what you want, idk how it can really go wrong.

Best Answer

for me its one of the worst...:((
i got sick wenever i eat anything from subway...

Best Answer

weird.. but i agree with the dude down there, it's healthier than all other food places, and it's not unhealthy if you don't make it unhealthy.

Best Answer

bows

Best Answer

Well, I've only seen them making sandwiches. But if they do, I sure hope they wash their hands afterwards...

Best Answer

the transit system is awesome, the restaurant is kinda overpriced

Best Answer

they use rancid eggs in sandwiches....yukh..:S

Best Answer

I love their sandwiches but i hate the smell of Subways. One time i stayed in there an hour and when i got out , my coat was smelling terrible. After that, i never walked in there

Best Answer

I think with any restaurant, it depends on which one you go to. Different restaurants are are run differently depending on how good the management team is.

Best Answer

I think so too. I never liked Subway.

Best Answer

love the sandwich! lots of veggies!

Best Answer

I ordered a roast beef and wanted bar b que sauce on it- they had none and none of the bread i wanted.The tomatos tasted like cardboard. WTF are you supposed to put on roast beef if you don;'t even carry bar b que sauce? mayonaise she said to me- I gasped! That would be like putting mustard on a tunafish sandwich.- yuck!

Best Answer

and they are freakin over priced...:S

Best Answer

i agree $9.00 for a freakin tasteless sub and a dishwater tasting drink.

Best Answer

transit or sandwich? Never been on a subway, the sandwich shop smells like yeast...

Best Answer

lol :P

Best Answer

Depends on how hungry I am ;)

Best Answer