underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 5 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Religion

I just think it's a joke. I mean come on, people riding dinosaurs......really? Certainly something that cool would be on countless cave walls just because of how awesome it would be.

Best Answer

I suppose you could put it in those terms. But it could also be considered a historical resource.

Best Answer

I am afraid not. It´s just religion disguised as a museum.

Best Answer

The history of Christianity might apply.

Best Answer

Were dinosaurs around when Christ walked the earth ???

Best Answer

Best Answer

I wasn't talking about dinosaurs, I was talking about whether a musuem focusing of creationism could be viewed as a resource for studying the history of Christainity. I think it could to a degree.

Best Answer

It gives a bad name to religion.

Best Answer

It gives a bad name to museums !!!!

Best Answer

It gives a bad name to Kentucky.

Best Answer

I actually think they like it over there, don´t you?

Best Answer

Kentucky folk may be dumb, but there not that dumb.

Best Answer

Never actually seen it, but I think I have seen a few photos of it. Strikes me as being a bit odd, but then, its a tourist attraction. I wish I had thought of it. I will have to invest in the "Jesus Water Slide Park" when it in the planning stages.

Best Answer

It frightens me to think this is the stuff some parents teach their children as true. Why do they have to battle science and reason in the name of religion ? It´s so absurd.

Best Answer

It is completely absurd. Probably why I haven't seen too much about it -- I steer away from such things.

Best Answer