i really think a lot . specially about death and afterlife..when i dont get answers i really feel sick :(
pratham555 pratham555 18-21, M 8 Answers Mar 8 in Community

Illusionary....? Probably. yet here we are, in this illusion. It comes from somewhere and has a purpose.... so I make the most of it, accept it, enjoy it in all its aspects. I see it as an experiential learning process, valuable for what it is, for what we can do and for what we leave after us. Whatever comes next is a bonus. Many young people fear death far more than older folks, it is okay to be afraid. mx:))

Best Answer

@pratham555 ,........ YEAY! for B.A., ty, mx:)) BTW, I posted a story on here about reincarnation... it might help you. tc, mx:))

Best Answer

what is real world then sir?

Best Answer

"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18, from the Bible)

Best Answer

soul and god?

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer
Best Answer

This is just something to think about, a different view of death

Best Answer

Study different religions, dig deep with science. :)

Best Answer

i will definately try that :)

Best Answer

The WORD 'illusion' itself is a vision that has no vision...what u can't see...u perceive, or rather think u know...world is not an illusion, I disagree...world is not what we see, but the way we see it...we see it differently... according to our limitations and wisdom...I strongly believe that we are still alive for some damned reason...something is left undone, perhaps....when the day comes, you will know...till then be patient and be good.

Best Answer

There is a religion that believes we are all living in a holodeck like in Star trek. They believe the original world was destroyed in a holocost! I think the name of that religion is Suddama. Those that show their belief wear a skeleton like key with a number on it. Who knows they might be right!

Best Answer

Existential depression? I dealt with that in my teens.

Best Answer

Did someone blow your bubble or something? Get over it and live!!!

Best Answer

no not really...i want to live but these things makes me unstable :(...i knw this is nt good but still something holds me back

Best Answer

Let's get things straight, ok? You're deciding to hold yourself back. You are deciding to BE unstable! Being like this is much like not doing the work to,get thru it, and expecting something other than you to fix it! It just doesn't happen that way.

Best Answer