i agree, personally i have always found women wearing sheer nylon on their legs to be so much more erotic. i do have a massive tights fetish so understand that i am biased but over the years i have noticed so many more men and for that matter women checking out hosed legs more than naked legs

Best Answer

yes I agree also I thing women look much erotic and sexier not to mention feminine in stockings I do not understand why they have gotten away from wearing them I have had men tell me that my stocking legs are a big turn on for them and they never have their wives or gf at home wear stockings to bed for fun

Best Answer

While I would generally agree, my opinion on this fluculates and 'flip flops', and it certainly does depend on the woman. Pantyhouse are often certainly quite erotic and they hide imperfections (celulite, vericose veins, cuts, bruises, etc.), but they also suggest 'the forbidden', 'something you can't touch, or have'. There is also something very beautiful and erotic about a woman's shaved, toned, and well kept bare legs (and the cute, sexy feet and toes attached to them!), AND you can touch them and feel their soft skin!, which you can't do with women wearing pantyhose. The other day I was at the park. No pantyhose, but PLENTY of beautiful bare legs :). I also can't tell you the number of ******** parties I've been to where the girl was sexy as h*** in pantyhose, but as soon as I touched them instead of her bare legs, it was a definite 'turn off'. Note: there is also something hugely erotic when a woman (or I) slowly remove a woman's pantyhose and reveal her bare leg! I like them both, at different times, on different woman.<br />
Now I have a related question for you. Which is sexier, a woman's foot and pointed (not painted, pointed) toes in pantyhose alone, or inside high-heels?

Best Answer

I feel that it depends on the legs- and the hosiery (e.g. I never cared for fishnet).

Best Answer

I never liked fishnets either.....just not the same.

Best Answer

I am a pantyhose fetishist. Mainly, I think, the visual texture of the fabric indicates a quasi-sexual stretch and friction. When I actually touch legs in pantyhose, it's almost disappointing, like "dead man's finger" — I half expect to feel the sensation of my hand touching <i>her</i> leg in <i>my</i> prostatic urethra! Still, they simplify the curves of the bottom, knee and instep, bringing them into closer range of the line drawing-like heuristics in my mind that detect "female" (i.e., "sex ob<x>ject"). On the other hand, toenails and hair are sort of skinned over to create the impression of many phalluses, which is also suggestive.

Best Answer

I agree...especially the croch less panty hose

Best Answer