StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 23 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Crushes and love know no age

Best Answer

got news for you - it has nothing to do with age - it is biology - i am over 50 married had a crush on someone at work and regret to this day i did not act on it tried to message this part to u - it would not let me send - the crush is full of emotion some good some bad - it gets a lot more difficult if you have the occasion to be intimate - if you take that step be prepared for dramatic increase in the degree of good and bad emotions -

Best Answer

Golly! I can't fathom what's the matter. A crush at 40!! What the--? <br />
Oh, yeah! Life begins at 40, so don't worry.

Best Answer

Crushes are healthy and normal. :) Congratulations. Sorry you can't act on it. That makes it hard. You can't determine who your heart loves - it just loves.

Best Answer

It means you're human.

Best Answer

Don't panic, friend. On public transit rides, I fall in love two or three times per trip, and I'm 67.

Best Answer

Sweet :)

Best Answer

Awww that's cute. You have a crush! :-)

Best Answer

*blushing* I guess this should make me feel young! Ha

Best Answer

Crushes are for any age group

Best Answer

Nothing, to me that seems perfectly healthy.

Best Answer

I thought I was a rarity I'm 28 and I have a crush..on my teacher at college!! Makes me feel about sixteen! I have had this for months and it shows no sign of letting up. How annoying as well that he is someone forbidden! He is everything in a man that I like most, sexy, funny kind and intelligent of course! The sexiest man i have ever laid eyes on to be honest. I am so giggly after seeing him in class as well it's almost embarrassing! I hope he never knows it'd be too embarrassing! Good luck with this guy too that you are crushing on :)

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you. You just perceive it as being something wrong!

Best Answer

Nothing....you are perfectly normal

Best Answer

go get him

Best Answer

I wish I could but there are so many complications. But he is still my best friend forever.

Best Answer

sux

Best Answer

It's funny but his name is also Steve. Maybe you could replace him. :)

Best Answer

Maybe.. Come move to S Florida and lets start a new life =) See you soon lol

Best Answer

*packing my bags* Haha, I am not that desperate. Thanks for the offer.

Best Answer

ahahaha =)

Best Answer

Nothings wrong with you,,you don't say if your crush is male or female,,???????

Best Answer

Oh my, I would never think of going for the same sex!!! He is a wonderful guy, a best friend.

Best Answer

Well why do you feel awkward,,crushes never stop if you're lucky,,go and grab him,,and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,,I'm a female,,but you can have these kisses.

Best Answer

Do you think you're needy?

Best Answer

Financially, no.. Emotionally, perhaps. Doesn't everyone dream of a perfect love?

Best Answer

Honestly, I have never worried about the "love" thing. I do my best on my own.
I was just asking if it was a possibility.

Best Answer

It is just him. I've loved him for years as a best friend but I've fallen unintentionally. This wouldn't happen with anyone else.

Best Answer

Maybe it's just because you have a close friendship but he is far away. My best, longest (30) years friend is a guy but I could never cross that line and see him in any other light. He also lives 1,000 miles away. Maybe you're just melancholy wanting to have your best friend closer?

Best Answer

Using the term "crush" is an indicator...

Best Answer

Nothing. You are alive. Crushes make life exciting and crazy. Sometimes they can lead to more, sometimes they happen at the wrong time and involve the wrong person but the truth is you have very little control over that.

Best Answer