rainbowlove626 rainbowlove626 13-15, F 16 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

well...leave obviously..

Best Answer

It's not that simple I don't wanna hurt him because we were best friends before we were together

Best Answer

I have done that ! the end was absolutely disastrous..for both your sakes, tell him now. Nothing good will come out of it if you stay with him just because...

Best Answer

I guess your right.... :(

Best Answer

you are young and you are tooo nice. I have done it more than one time and it really was NO good for both him and me..you just will end up messed up.

Best Answer

Way to make me feel confident (sarcasm)

Best Answer

there you go

Best Answer

Just tell them.

Feelings will be hurt either way. By staying you end up hurting yourself, by leaving you end up hurting him but I'd you leave at least you'll both be able to move on.

Stay and you end up feeling trapped.

Best Answer

Hmmm... This is hard... Tell them!

Best Answer

Its better to end it now as the longer you live a lie-the more it will hurt the other one.

Just say you can be just friends as that usually helps them accept its over.

Best Answer

you have to tell that person, hey, look, I really like you as a friend, but that's all I'm feeling towards you right now. I would like to stay friends if that is possible, but I can't be unfair to you or to me.

Best Answer

Break up. I stayed in that sort of relaionship enede up married and now my life is miserable.

If he was your best friend ask him if he wants to return to the wat it was. You might be surprised as he may feel the same

Best Answer

I already broke up with him and now he is sobbing on my shoulder and I feel bad

Best Answer

Advice from a man who's been stomped by a breakup

The best thing you can do is be straight forward

And on a side note don't give him the lets be friends thing it's gonna **** him off

Another side note if he's sensitive let it off easy don't be blunt, but being blunt kinda gets the job done and I actually prefer for the breakup to be straightforward

Best Answer

It's gunna be hard for me to do because I'm to nice and I have only broken up with someone once in the 4 people I have dated

Best Answer

It's always hard when your nice ik

Best Answer

Yeah tell me about to

Best Answer

*it

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

You owe it to yourself and him to tell him that. It could be you're moving to fast

Best Answer

Then don't....Just tell'em the way you said here

Best Answer

to easy to have others answer this for you. what do you think you should do and most importantly, what do YOU want to do? if you say you don't want to hurt him I'm gonna scream!

Best Answer

Well I hate to say it but I don't want to hurt him but I know if I keep dragging this along I will hurt him ether way :(

Best Answer

k...so far so good and i'll hold my scream for later. ;-) so, what are you gonna do and why?

Best Answer

I'm gonna find the right time to talk to him about how I feel and see what happens

Best Answer

please follow through, lass. if you do, you'll be ahead of most adults who lie and manipulate and hope the person "figures it out". I'd be lying if i said this couldn't jeopardize the friendship, but you have truth, respect, and his well-being in mind which is why he should know. he'll likely come around if he initially has difficulty...and you'll just have to reaffirm to him he's still your best friend. good luck. let us know what happens, please.

Best Answer

I'll keep you guys in touch.... I'm about to do it....

Best Answer

is he there??? please do it in person if he's not...i think i read on here somewhere he was your best friend before you dated. he certainly deserves a face-to-face, lass.

Best Answer

Yes he is in the other room now... I think he is sobbing... I just told him how I felt.... I feel horrible now :( now what should I do :(

Best Answer

go back to him unless he tells you to leave. this is life, little one. get used to it, but learn how to know what you truly want in the future. now, go tend to your bestie...

Best Answer

I'm not little don't call me that unless you want me to bite your head off and I am "tending to my bestie"

Best Answer

i mean it endearingly so bite my head off if you so desire.

Best Answer

The only thing you can do: Just let him know how you feel and move on. There's no sense in stringing along someone you're not interested in being with. It's lame to him AND to you.

Best Answer

Finish it. What is making you stay in this relationship? You will hurt him more by dragging it out.

Best Answer

He is my best friend we have been friends since I moved to the high school I go to know and he was the other friend I had at first and I don't wanna lose him

Best Answer

Thats not a good enough reason to stay in a relationship you dont want to be in. Let me put it this way. If you loved someone and you knew they didnt love you and never would, wouldnt you want them to end it?

Best Answer

Yes I would because I would be scared they would cheat on me with someone they do love.... Ok I see your point...

Best Answer

You know what you need to do. Be nice sbout it though.

Best Answer

I can't be mean no matter how hard I try

Best Answer

Tell him now before he falls in too deep.

Best Answer

be... without him.

Best Answer