it might be that on the long run this will make u happy, its quite nice to make other people happy as long as they do not start to use you

Best Answer

Because you're not selfish :) be proud of that!

Best Answer

has anyone forced you into doing that? if not, stop doing it and focus on your own happiness. I am sure you wouldnt coz the 'others' youve mentioned here are the ones you love.

Best Answer

yea i would like the wake the world up but how impossible it is makes me so sad. I don't want to be like a Gandhi or a mother Teresa. just would like to connect to my fellow human beings on a deeper level then their shell on the outside.

Best Answer

you already have your own answer :)

Best Answer

namaste haha i almost missed it. Thanx for helping me see it.

Best Answer

maybe your addicted to people pleasing....

Best Answer

or im just addicted to pulling the spirit out of your peoples mind.

Best Answer

because you are a good person with a good heart<br />
there will be a reward coming from it <br />
it's good to help others :D

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

your welcome :D

Best Answer

The payoff? Wait on mine, take care of others and mine will be that much greater

Best Answer

Well i think i am blissfully happy but its lonely when i cant share it with my fellow human beings i interact with around me. Because i love them and i want them to be happy to.

Best Answer

Because you want to be a martyr when you grow up?

Best Answer

whats a martyr

Best Answer

and thats flattering that you think my physical self is so young. make a me blush

Best Answer

It's a cross between a marten and an otter.

Best Answer

still clueless

Best Answer

secretly sub to sex

Best Answer