StayPositivee StayPositivee 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 7 in Struggles

DO NOT MESSAGE HIM. If you want to have even half a chance to get back with him back off. If you message him your chances decrease immensely of getting him back.

Best Answer

Just do it!

Best Answer

Don't MESSAGE that man!!!!!

Best Answer

Find a new guy that is interested in you! !

Best Answer

It's hard for me to find someone that gets my attention. It ain't that easy, it would be nice if it was though haha

Best Answer

Your a girl! ! ! Every guy likes to talk to a girl. Post some pictures and people will start talking! That will get your mind of him.

Best Answer

That's the thing. I don't want to meet someone online. I prefer meeting someone in person not through the internet.

Best Answer

i know exactly how you feel.

Best Answer

Find something else to do. Distract yourself.

Best Answer

Don't. Stay strong. Make him think u don't care anymore.

Best Answer

What if he ends up moving on? That's what I don't want him to do.

Best Answer

I don't know ur situation but I've messed up my relationship by not giving the space we need. Messages that I've sent that if I hadn't we may have gotten back together.

Best Answer

Well i'm in an off and on relationship. I'm trying to make things work for both of us but he's that type of guy that hardly shows emotion. He's a serious guy and I hate that. Right now I don't even know if we're together or not.

Best Answer

Is he serious about u? Are u the only one working on it? If ur the only one putting in the effort to save ur relationship u may want to consider moving on.

Best Answer

He says he's being serious with me and that he wants to work things out but at times I think it's my fault because I have a hard time trusting people, and that gets him upset because he knows I don't trust him.

Best Answer

Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. Has he given u a reason not to trust him or are ur trust issues from past experiences? Most men won't say they want to work on it if they really dont.

Best Answer

I guess I can say that my trust issues are from past experiences.
So then you believe he is taking me serious?

Best Answer

If someone is over their relationship they wouldn't say they wanted to work on it. They would just be done. Unless they have no soul. Do u feel like he's serious?

Best Answer

At times I believe that he is serious, but other times I start thinking all kinds of negative things which leads me back to thinking he ain't taking me serious.

Best Answer

Ok. When was the last time he called u to hang out or message u to say hi. Do u guys have a good time when together?

Best Answer