Zayahsmommie Zayahsmommie 26-30, F 15 Answers May 5, 2012

If you feel it is important that you speak with someone in your family first....then by all means do so. For him to get angry and ob<x>ject is a sign of either deep insecurity or a 'control' problem. <br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

I'd delay the wedding until you see what ELSE sets him off.

Best Answer

It does seem a little odd. Do they get to decide if you have kids? Close family is great, but that just seems controlling. It also undermines the legitimacy of your relationship with your fiance.

Best Answer

its really not there business its yours & his but if you want to to talk to your family first he should respect your wishes. its not a reason for him to get mad. For what reason did he get mad ?

Best Answer

He thinks they will talk me into not doin it for whatever reason.

Best Answer

I mean he kind of have to get mad because you guy are about to be husband and wife and your personal business is not up to your family it's between you and him. Your family doesn't belong in the middle. Are they going to be there when you trying to make a baby so they don't need to have a say your a married woman. Almost. You and him are going to be responsible for the child and no one else. If you'll decide to have kids together then you don't need to tell anyone about it let it happen. Word of advice don't involve your family in any personal business between your man and you because he will lose trust and respect for you plus you don't wantyour family to be in the middle of your marriage

Best Answer

I think... maybe speak to someone and get their opinion, but don't let them decide anything for you. Take their advice and criticism, weigh it up and decide for yourself what you think is best. =]

Best Answer

You should be able to talk about things to your family, but if their advice is going to outweigh his, getting angry could be justified. He gets to be #1, so yoour family gets to advise, but only you and he figure in the final decision.

Best Answer

yes and no..... yes because in a way deciding to have a baby is between the two of you. After deciding to have one, then letting the family know of your decision lets him know and feel, that the two of you are " partners" and can make choices " together". He is your fiance, i,e soon to be husband, so he is your "family". On the other hand, i can understand going to your family for advice,,, hey i was thinking of having a baby, what is your out take on it? There is nothing wrong with that either, however i wouldn't talk to my family about it, id discuss it with my fiance, get his feel on it, then seek advice or confirmation from a reliable family member such as mom :) good luck!

Best Answer

It will effect them,but truthfully the decision is for you and your spouses. You will be responsible. they have no say. Unless you depend on them for support.Then it's a different story.

Best Answer

It would be a red flag to me.

Best Answer

I would think that depends on the relationship you have with your family. If you are all close, and think your family would be helping raise the child ( childcare, financially, etc).Than I think it would be reasonable to talk with them since it is going to effect them as well. If your family isn't much part of your life, than I don't see how it is their business.

Best Answer

What I mean is, for the family's who are very communal, as in they work together and help each other always. That would be a family structure where talking to all people involved before adding another family member might be respectful. The nuclear family isn't the only way to group together for resources. If you were to live that way, than yes, you should not be planning a child unless you have the finances in place.

Best Answer

Yes because it's just that he is right because if 1 person in the family wants a grand kid or whatever and someone doesn't they will get mad at each other and then u won't want to get preg and its fun to have suprizing newz

Best Answer