I'm VERY VERY SHY because of terrible anxiety. I would probably p** my pants if I told my crush that I have on a crush on her. Please answer
Piepiepie007 Piepiepie007 13-15, M 10 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You won't have to. Half the school will know it by tomorrow morning and be telling her.

Best Answer

EP NEEDS A KIDS SECTION!

Best Answer

Yes it does

Best Answer

Do it yourself or dont do it at all.

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

If your friends with youre crush then yes but if you're not then don't,you don't wanna end up like me okay?Just from experience

Best Answer

I personally never liked the idea of having someone else tell someone you have a crush on them but I can relate to the part of being very shy but if she already doesn't notice you then whats the point? I think you should just forget it or atleast thats what I always do and its working out pretty good.

Best Answer

You are going to have to face this more than once in your life. Start by practicing now. Go up to her, tell her you have noticed her and she seems interesting and you would like to get to know her better. Then, follow up with her response and improvise how to spend some time together.

Best Answer

sure tell your friend to tell her. i would do the same if i was shy. :)

Best Answer

Thanks finally someone with a positive answer

Best Answer

lol anytime ;)

Best Answer

No, because he might take your spot.

Best Answer