im an engineering gradute recent passed out, middle class family.my gf got job in campus placements.i got information frm sone one that her mom got affair with some x-guy, he is the one who is sponsering for ur new flat.i told the same to her. she slapped me, she is not talking to me. i love her alot. got to know that she is getting ready to marriage proposals. tell me what i shld do now... confused.. irritated..
kaly22 kaly22 26-30, M 12 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Hopefully your girlfriend's anger will blow over, but consider this a lesson learned. For one thing, IF her mother is actually having an affair, that's between her and her husband. It's not your business, it's not really your girlfriend's business, and it's certainly not the business of the person who informed you about it. Besides that, whoever told you about the situation may have been lying, and could have had some bad motive for it, like just trying to stir up $hit. I would have asked the person who came to me with the info, "Why are you telling me this? Do I look like I care?"

Best Answer

get out of this relationship before its too late.

no one should be hitting anyone.

Best Answer

bring her the evidence...

Best Answer

You should report her to the police for "Domestic Assault." They may not do anything but file the report, but she will have "a record" the next time.

Best Answer

May be she knew that and didnt wanted u to see her differently and ended up breaking with u. Try to to convince her directly or indirectly through your friends..But never tell about this affair to any your friends or hers! It will worsen the problem..May be leaving her moms affair aside will help u with ur love!

Best Answer

It is an irreparable mistake you have done. Except apologizing till she is convinced there is no other go for you.

Best Answer

tell her that you don't want to ruined her respect to her mother but you're just telling her the truth!!!!

Best Answer