Any comments, would be much appreciated. I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months now, and i told her 2, but it was 4. It was before we started our relationship, i would never cheat on her ever, but i just dont know what to do about it :(
powell405 powell405 18-21, M 6 Answers Apr 13 in Dating & Relationships

So you are already a compulsive liar to your girlfriend

Best Answer

I'm at university and it was whilst i was in halls in the first week of uni, but i was afraid to tell her as she might think i would do it there again, and one of them was my flatmate

Best Answer

Do you reckon shed love you less if you told her 4 instead of 2? Just make sure u emphasized that it happened befffoore you going out with her. Seriously this shouldnt even be an issue. Lol she shouldnt even be worried unless youre quota is atleast 20. Good luck

Best Answer

Since you told her a specific number you should be honest and tell her the correct number. But would be better to just give a more broad answer. Worrying about one or two people in the count kind of sets things up to be petty problems.

Best Answer

Your screw eithier way now lol you tell her she knows your a liar and don't tell her then somehow she finds out your a liar, or you wait tell her later on still being a liar..uou already lost just pick which way it ends

Best Answer

No.<br />
And don't bullshitt her.<br />
She will find out in the end

Best Answer

4 = 2 no biggy lol

Best Answer

Cute aye.

Best Answer