Not really sure we are independent, not easily pushed around, fiercely protective of ours and who we love and fiery.

Best Answer

If she's your sub, what the heck is she doing asking you questions.

Best Answer

I allow her to ask, she didn't say no she wasn't going to, she is just trying to understand why I want it done.

Best Answer

Red heads have a reputation for not being all that pretty. So take a decent looking chick and give her red hair and suddenly she's a knock out. Its all about preconceived notions. blondes have a reputation for being bombshells, take a decent looking chick and turn her blonde, suddenly she's "ok I guess".

Best Answer

That red hair is rare, you don't see a lot of red headed women. This used to be true of BLONDES, Now 8 out of 10 women has Blonde Hair,with "Black roots" Even Black people bleaching their hair Blond. lol

Best Answer

Reds I have thought to carry a violent temper. I always assumed Men prefer blondes.

Best Answer

I think it's because its rare. I'm a natural red head and I get people coming up to me telling me how much they love my hair, while looking at me like they've spotted the Loch Ness monster.

Best Answer

There is no explanation. You made an order. Why did she question?

Best Answer

She didn't refuse, she just wanted to know why for her own use in the future. To try to learn more about me.

Best Answer

Ah. I see. I dunno why MEN prefer red...I prefer it on myself because it's unique. Not many women have red hair. And I was once told "red on top, fire down below"...

Best Answer

So true......

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

My hair is naturally black so I feel ya on that too lol

Best Answer

Obviously you keep finding men that are just wanna be Dom wussies. To bad, you might make a good sub.

Best Answer

Challenging for sure :)

Best Answer

Oh this isn't gonna end well. The words "good sub" are gonna set her off. Guys, we might wanna get our helmets on and head for the bunker...

Best Answer

Do you know something I don't know?

Best Answer

Yeah, I do. I will send you a private message.

Best Answer

Ah. A switcheroo. Lol.

Best Answer

Well you are right, the hot spicy fun fire is much more enjoyable ......

Best Answer

I've never felt like a piece of meat. A loved and prized sub...never an object. But to each their own :)

Best Answer

I understand :). It's not for everyone

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to Dominate anyone that isn't willing to submit, that isn't what it is all about. Trying to dominate someone without their consent is the same as rape, and in my opinion, that deserves the death penalty.

Best Answer

Angie Everheart high up on my list.<br />
Great hair. And those lips. Let me stop myself now..<br />
Lol

Best Answer