koper koper 22-25 21 Answers Aug 7, 2011

zero... go for help from your doctor and get a referral to speak with a psychologist. I can understand suicide you want the pain to go. However there are other possibilities to try before you end your life. life give everyon knocks it reallly depends how you deal with it. Start now and get help.

Best Answer

Really...whats wrong? Vent get it off your chest...if the 11 pills you took did not work consider it a blessing...get rid of those demons that make you feel like over dosing.

Best Answer

What did you want to happen?

Best Answer

none ... go see a theripist theres obviously a reason why you cant sleep

Best Answer

all the over the counter sleeping pills i've seen have been diphenhydramine, which is also sold as an anti-allergy medication, it's the same stuff that's in benadryl. the typical dose is 25 mg per pill. 11 pills is not a very dangerous dose; the lethal dose is over 1000 pills if i remember correctly (easy enough to google for it) and if you think about it, swallowing that much of just about anything could kill you; there's a lethal dose for water too.... it's surprising it had no effect; i've taken that many pills before (well 10 i think) when i was wide awake but needed to sleep and it's always made me sleepy. they tend to give you prickly feeling (pins and needles) especially in your legs if you take more than about 100mg (4 pills) as well as dehydration.

and yes, i have insomnia, always have had difficulty getting to sleep. tried ambien, but they do have some weird memory effects, so i just stick with over the counter stuff... works well enough.

Best Answer

Just "sleeping pills"? You didn't actually read what was in them, and study it?

You just shove anything that's in a pretty bottle into your mouth, and then wonder why you didn't get the expected result?

Best Answer

What the bottle says.

Best Answer

Are you Okay? 11 Pills? Is that a joke? I think it's a drug abuse already. Maybe it's on the sleeping pills you've taken. I guess you need to go for a doctor and consult your condition. For the medication, the best supplement i know is the 5-HTP. My auntie tried it before, the MX 5-HTP. It helps her mind and body to relax to make sure she improve her chances of enjoying a peaceful night's sleep. 11 sleeping pills? Wow. Still can't get over.

Best Answer

Depends why you took them. If you're trying to sleep then find something else or go see a doctor to find out what's going on. If you're trying to kill yourself then there are much easier ways of going about it.

Best Answer

i whould stop dont over do it will make it worse

Best Answer

Jesus loves you. There is hope. Don't give up. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted" (Psalm 34:18).

If you want help seeking the Lord, feel free to private message me.

Best Answer

Didn't you read the directions, it's 1 Bottle per dose . . . Sheesh, some people!

Best Answer

If I answer that then I am committing suicide too. Not a good death.

Best Answer

calll suicide prevention, you'll get more direct attention than the mesasge boards. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Think seriously and hard about it and you'll realize you don't want to do it, and I hope you realize that before you pass the point of no return. Good luck.

Best Answer

great answer

Best Answer