kaykayboy kaykayboy 16-17, F 10 Answers Apr 20, 2013 in Self Harm

so u were cutting a pair of jeans and u cut yourself it happens tell your mom and get to a doctor for some medical treatment

Best Answer

Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it. I'm just worried she won't believe me because she knows I have cut myself before, but everything in the past was barely a scratch. This cut is bad. I can't tell how bad it is though.

Best Answer

hmm ok well u really need to get some medical attention sweetie so just let the chips fall where they may and tell your mom something so she can get u to a doctor

Best Answer

Thank you very much for your help. If I told my mom I needed to go to a doctor, but didn't give her the main reason why, do you think the doctor or someone would try and help me talk to my mom about what happened, so she wouldn't freak out as bad?

Best Answer

and WHY on gods green EARTH would you DO such a thing? Tell your MOM<she'll get you the help you obviously need if you are doing things like that. we are supposed to be careful NOT to get hurt- you are boggling my brain and making it hurt. Don't u care about your MOM, never do anything like that again. I'm a mom and we feel horrible when our kids get hurt. what were you thinking? nevermind, just go tell her NOW! for crissakes, she will help u.

Best Answer

Yes I love my mom and care about her. We are in a rough patch right now and are constantly fighting. I didn't mean for it to happen like it did. Yes, I screwed up, I know. I'm not a bad kid or anything. This is the worst thing I have ever done before. All I wanted was some advice and reassurance. I understand I will have to tell her.

Best Answer

You could get blood-poisoning pulling a stunt like that. There is a high-school student here who is fighting for her life in the hospital with blood poisoning.

Best Answer

Yes, I am fully aware. I'm thankful for my life everyday. I took it too far tonight though. We all make mistakes, so thanks for the "advice"........

Best Answer

You'll probably need to tell her. You don't need to tell her the truth, plenty of people trip or slip and cut themselves by accident.

Best Answer

I figured. :/ Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer

Phone an ambulance and in the meantime, grab a teatowel and apply pressure to the wound.

Best Answer

I'm only sixteen though. I realize it was a stupid idea now, but I was mad and sad and took the anger out on myself. I got the bleeding to stop and wrapped it up, but the skin is split open. It doesn't look too deep, but I'm still worried... :/

Best Answer

You need to get stitches. Sorry, but you will have to say SOMETHING. If germs get in you will be in major trouble, ok.

Best Answer

Huh, yes I know. Do you know of ways to be careful with cuts and keeping them clean?

Best Answer

Apply salt water.

Best Answer

If u wanna deliberately act stupid, then you're on your own, u dont deserve help for that, that's just flat out ridiculous

Best Answer

Well what did you think was gona happen? Get a clean t-shirt and put pressure on it until the bleedong stops. Then go to the bathroom and clean it with soap and water so it doesn't get infected.

Best Answer

I wasn't sure. Nothing like this has ever happened before. I have cut myself before, but not like this.

Best Answer

So what happened, afterward?

Best Answer

Go to the doctor as quickly as you can. If you get an infection, you'll be in big trouble. You can get blood poisoning like that. For heaven's sake, do something else when you get angry!<br />
You might need a psychologist as well. It's not normal behaviour.

Best Answer