It made my sad situation even sadder.
sarasirah sarasirah 51-55, F 15 Answers Mar 1 in Dating & Relationships

Some of us are idiots. Personally, I try to be a credit to my gender. ;)

Best Answer

More important is the question of what makes you absorb those things you consider inappropriate? You will always encounter fools in life, just let them go. mx:))

Best Answer

Unfortunetly,some people have the inability to see,that beyond the avatars and the text,is a real human being.Real people,with real emotions and the ones who can't see that,have no respect for the other members of this site.They don't care who they hurt,and they can remain annonymous all the while,making it even easier for them ,and for their concience it seem. You have to try and ignore that,and instead,concentrate on the positive responses, from the people who do understand,that you are in fact more than an avatar.

Best Answer

Thank you for understanding but I can tell that this is clearly not a good avenue for me. You seem very kind and I hope you get as much support as you give. All the best to you....

Best Answer

There are kind and unkind people in this world. Add in the anonymity of being on the internet and some people let their true colors shine. For the good or the bad. Sorry you are upset.

Best Answer

From what I was told yesterday just because we are female we can expect to receive pervy messages (PM's) and answers to our questions and stories. And age has nothing to do w/it. I see we are both in our 50's. I am sorry for this happening to you. I rec'd a very perverted PM yesterday morning so I understand. :(

Best Answer

that's why i rarely ask questions on here,it seems the jack holes are just waiting to be jackholes to people on here.

Best Answer

Trolls. Ignore them. They stink up the place, but they don't take the place of the good people who are here.

Best Answer

why do you give the fools so much power over your feelings? Faceless strangers

Best Answer

it's hard to understand unless your super sensitve and it seems many people don't have any sensitivity everything is a joke to them

Best Answer

A "super sensitive" person needs to work on not being so sensitive because the world is filled with people who target them.

Best Answer

True. That's why I am going to ignore you from now on. I may be sensitive but I'm not stupid.

Best Answer

Sensitive people are not the problem,that's like telling a person who's been raped it's there fault

Best Answer

some men are chauvinists and pigs just ignore them and just take it as a grain of salt. online people just do stuff without consideration to one's feelings

Best Answer

Because this really isn't the place to help solve your problems......too many jerks on this site

Best Answer

Sad. Many of the answers were really loving. I thought being anonymous would help but this is my first try in this type of setting...

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Give me a link please.

Best Answer

Butt secks

Best Answer