It does work but not if you fight it. If you were willing to be hypnotized I could do it.

Best Answer

it does work but often on a youtube thing or something like that your not as focused as you might need to be. much of hypnosis is dependant on the amount of trust between the hypnotist and the subject. Another huge part is the willingness and desire by the subject to actually let go and be hypnotized. some people are very suseptable to it and others its a little bit more challenging but about under the right circumstances probably about 80 to 90% of people can be put under.

Best Answer

Don't think it is possible, I blame stooges for what we see on tv.... try and find a way to meet derren brown? Only words of advice....

Best Answer

Look into my eyes............

Best Answer

no hypnosis is nothing more than suggestive words in a relaxing state, its nothing more then cheap psychology. atleast to me.

Best Answer

Hypnosis does work and can be very effective. I have done this and it has worked with me (not going into details). However, it does need a few things to be effective.
1. You need to be able to relax. If you do meditation this will help.
2. You need to have some kind of relationship with the person who will do this. Trusting the person hypnotising you is very important.
3. Don't resist it. Some people block it from working because of fear.
4. Have a clear goal in mind. You can want to uncover memories, change a behaviour or just want to experience a deeper relaxed state, but at least have some clear goal.

Don't go looking for hypnosis on youtube. You don't know what might be in the suggestions, you don't really know who the person is that's doing it or how experienced they are. Find someone with some experience behind them and get to know them a bit. If you are after a bit of kinky fun, try checking out fetlife.

Best Answer

yes, it does work and the only people that can't be hypnotised are those with comprehension difficulties.
go to reputable hypnosis download sites like hypnobusters or hypnosis downloads and find a voice you like. For hypnosis to be as effective as you like, you have to learn how to trance.
Most don't know what a trance is. Its not unconsciousness. Its hyper consciousness. You are ulta aware of whats going on. your just inside, like when you read a book or watch an engrossing movie, or daydreaming to the point where you forget about the outside world.

Best Answer

Short answer is yes anyone can be hypnotized in mainly depends on the methods used for the individual i.e. not everyone can be hypnotized by everyone or by all methods. Everyone actually enters varying levels of hypnosis everyday without outside help, for instance a book or movie that draws you into it so much that it feels like its happening to you. There are other examples as well like driving somewhere you drive all the time and not actually remembering how you got there even though you got their safely. Your experience with a youtube recording isn't surprising though while some people can be hypnotized that way a recorded induction that can't adjust to the person being hypnotized is going to be far less likely to work than one where a hypnotist with experience can adjust and use different methods. Have other questions by all means message me :-David

Best Answer

Not everybody can be hypnotised

Best Answer

I'm a bit late for my reply, but nevertheless: Hypnosis really works. Recent studies show 90% of the population can enter a trance-state but, as you are likely to read, one must be cooperative.<br />
In my experience, everyone can be hypnotized. I'm sure that some have been hypnotized by the videos on YouTube, but a hypnotherapist can work with you to identify what inductions may be more effective to initiate hypnosis with you. You may want to look at Hypnothoughts.com for more information and possibly a hypnotherapist in your area.<br />
Good Luck,<br />
ChurchW

Best Answer

Not everyone can be hypnotized in every situation, but there are manipulative ways to hypnotize hard cases. It doesn't work always, but more often.<br />
Hypnotizing by a person is far more convenient and is much more efficient than by video watching or listening.

Best Answer