Fartgirl69 Fartgirl69 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Habits

Legumase is I believe even better than Beano. Google it. You have to buy the capsules from a national merchant most likely. Legumase even enables me to eat broccoli without regret. For heavy duty foods I'm using six capsules; maybe 4 or 5 would work.<br />
If you're having gas no matter what you eat, I strongly suspect the culprit is constipation. Since I have speeded up my "transit time" I have vastly less gas. You need to be having one or more large bowel movements nearly every day. Suggestions for that : get Vitamin C powder and take 500mg at multiple intervals during the day. Take 500mg a day or more in magnesium supplements, which like Vitamin C are good for you in numerous ways. I would recommend an organic magnesium (magnesium aspartate or some other "magnesium .....ate") rather than the less absorbable magnesium oxide. Also fiber supplements will help speed up your transit time. Fiber Choice is a good option. Acacia powder, there are many other options. Eating more high fiber food will help speed up transit time, although you will probably have to accompany it with Legumase.<br />
If the above doesn't work you may have to look into whether you have irritable bowel syndrome, which is no laughing matter.

Best Answer

Excesive Gas is your body's way of telling you that it what you ate is not agreeing with you. Sometimes it can one certain food that your body is allergic too and it causes a reaction in your digestive system. That one thing for me is glutten. So I have to check everything to make sure there is no glutten in it. Eliminating what your body rejects is your map to health. Each person is unique and health requires listening to your body. Gluten allergies have a mountain of symptoms., bloating, weight gain, excess gas, chronic diarhea, chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety and can irritate (possibly cause) fibromyalgia.

Best Answer

WELL I EAT ALOT OF FIBER ONE PRODUCTS THATS THE ONLY WAY ICAN GO REGULARLY BT IT GIVES ME BAD GAS WITH A DISTURBING ODOR I TRY HOLDING IT BUT ITS LIKE HOLDING YOUR BREATH EVENTUALLY YOU HAVE TO LET GO

Best Answer

eat yogurt every day.

Best Answer

Take a probiotic supplement, plus eat some yogurt and lots of veggies, so that the probiotic bacteria have plenty of food to establish themselves.

Best Answer

Bean-O

Best Answer