Kmade Kmade 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Community

It's not that hard to understand..... just because you disagree with it doesn't mean that you don't understand it..... but if you truly don't understand it, try reading some books.

Best Answer

It is hard to understand when your entire life is influenced on something like 'faith'. You have complete trust or confidence in someone or something that cannot be measured observed or analyzed. That is what dumbfounds me, how can you devote yourself to the unknown and impossible?

Best Answer

"Impossible" is subjective.

Best Answer

Wow great argument, after everything I pointed on you respond only to one thing. This is wasteful communication and of my time. Also I understand it is subjective that is why I said YOU and YOURSELF you stupid asss b1tch

Best Answer

I'm not here to argue..... u mad, bro?

Best Answer

Me either I asked a question, you responded with your passive aggressive answer. So I put you in your place yet still posed open question for you to fill, and then you tried to be 'smart' (which is subjective durhurhur) and I put you into your place. You further exemplify idiocy and religion

Best Answer

In my place? hahahahahaha No, hun, you did not put anyone in their "place". But you can go on thinking that if you'd like. Ugh, it's arrogant people like you that give atheists a bad name.

Best Answer

Who said I am an atheist? Assumptions lead to arrogance and ignorance. And yes I did, why would you say impossible is subjective is I implied that and asked YOU?

Best Answer

You clearly hate religion, so I think it's safe to say that you're an atheist....or something similar. And no, you did not put me in my place, but again, you may go on thinking that if you'd like. Considering that you keep bringing it up, it must mean a lot to you.... I hope that one day you learn to be less miserable and less concerned with putting people "in their place".

Best Answer

It wasn't my goal it simply happened. You made incorrect statements I corrected you....what is not to get?

Best Answer

You didn't correct me, you just countered what I said with your own opinions. And no, it didn't happen.....you're kinda delusional, lol....

Best Answer

Contrary to some of the other responders, I understand your situation.

For that specific reason, I call myself "non-religious" as opposed to "anti-religious". You will understand this line of reasoning; other people won't.

Cheers,

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

im sure they are dumbfounded by how you cant.

Best Answer

For hope, faith, guidance. You should try following one.

Best Answer

Hope in what? Faith in what? Guidance to where?

Best Answer

A real hope in God, that you're going to heaven, Faith in the word of God, believing it to be true, Guidance through out life, a road map for our struggles, a guide on love, relationships, doing good, for all of the right reasons. And a way to maintain these things, so that you will never fall.

Best Answer

God isn't real. Heaven isn't real. Faith in something that isn't real? Why would I believe a lie? How can religion guide me through life, it would just influence me to follow a template of how I should live. I overcome struggles by dealing with my problems, not looking to the skies....i hate everything you just said.

Best Answer

Because the word of God, explains everything that is happening to me, it's the only place that I go to to seek the truth, God inspires movies about my life, I am the light of the world a city built upon a Hill cannot be hidden, He see's my heart, He takes away the sins of the world, and He is omnipotent, omnipressent, and omnicient. If everything up to this point is true, which I have experienced so so much of it seeing many upon many scriptures being fulfilled, I even have the heavenly seal upon my forehead, than how could I not believe the rest of it. I cannot prove nothing to you....but I can tell you this. Those who call upon the name of the Lord, He will show them great and mighty things that of which you did not know. When you really need Him, call upon Jesus, and expect a response. Remember Oh my Gawd doesn't count! But a sincere cry, up to God, calling upon His name. All I know is that He always answers me, either through a prophet, or once by causing a deer to walk out in front of my truck to make my eyes well up with tears when I begged Him to give me eyes so that I can see. But remember this......IF He answers you, and you witness a miracle take that as your calling. Don't just say oh thanks God that was nice, I'll take it from here and than go off doing your own buisness, forgetting about God, once you are called, go with God. Because....Those who reject him will be condemned. Which is sad, how many schizophrenics does it take for the world to realize that there is a heaven and a hell. Many are called few are chosen.

Best Answer

What's the problem?

Best Answer

I can only speak for myself and my own experience with this when I say. That when I was young I always wanted to be a Christian like all of my cousins, but I wasn't allowed to go to church, but I saw my grandmas life, she was the most beautiful person I knew, so hard working, never angry a day in her life, just beautiful, she was the epidome of what it means to be the proverbs 31 woman all that with a great sense of humor on top of it all. I wanted to be more like her, and I wondered what her secret was....Her secret was faith in God. When I got older I accepted Jesus by tattooing a cross on my leg, little did I know that the bible talks against that, but I didn't know....When I was 15 and just stolen a truck! for a joy ride, which is a sin....On my way back home I couldn't see because I wasn't wearing my glasses and it was dark out and I was driving up hill on a winding road. That is when I said my first heart felt prayer, Oh dear Lord Please Give me Eyes to see! In that moment a huge deer stood there in front of me, and my eyes welled up with tears and the tears acted like contact lenses, so for all ride back home I could see clearly, I never knew that Jesus gave sight to the blind but that's when I first really believed in his miracles that I wouldn't read about until later in my life

Than when I was 19 I fell, I played with the witch craft and I sold my soul to the devil. I felt an invisible rain pouring down upon my skin, which I later found out was the blood of Christ cleansing me, and when I was surrounded on all sides of the screams from hell, that is when Christ redeemed me, and God gave me a vision of Jesus on the cross, it was loud and clear like that of rocks splitting. in that moment I had peace and in that moment I could smell the sweetest fragrance that I would later find out is called life! Christ died to give me life, than when I became a living sacrifice, I was born again, that's when God started inspiring movies about my life for all to see, that's when I realized that I was the light of the world a city built upon a hill cannot be hidden! That's when like the calling of the Deciple Nathaniel, God could see me, and I am forever in belief. Everytime I call upon the name of the Lord He answers me. I've seen people come off of drugs, I know my destiny, and I have the miracles to prove it, the last person to see one of the movies of my life was my family doctor. I know that I'm a saint, I just wish that I didn't take the detour, all I know is that those who do the will of the Lord will never die. So if I'm faithful to God I will never fall again, there is so much to say, all I can say is that God is very real and He knows us better than we know ourselves, even before He formed us in the womb He knew us. I love my lot in life, I am in love with God, I have never been happier in my life, I totally understand the bible. I know what the world is, it's a reflection of us! Let us know God is still watching over us and kn

Best Answer

What bothers me most is how people couch so many situations as "proving the bible's predictions are coming true before our eyes", etc. and nearly everything points to the book of Revelation....the same declarations about the end of the world were being touted in mainstream Christianity in the '80's when George Bush (the father) took office and evangelicals and fundamentalists all thought that the "new world order" was being set up before our eyes! The teachings border on the ludicrous.

Best Answer

not religion so much but i do speak with God and exercise Prayer

Best Answer

18

Best Answer