It even says I\'m male and still dudes are messaging me
TheBZA TheBZA 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 6 in Community

I actually think its interesting to hear that someone actually did this. Welcome to the wonderful world of perverts. Women just learn to ignore, pick and choose what and who they respond to.

Best Answer

How does a woman go about deciding which male she wants to talk to?

Best Answer

Well some of us tend to respond to decent profiles, people that have paid attention to our experiences, taken interest in more than our photos, have something of substance to say... type of thing. But, even then, sometimes our instinct tells us NO... and not a word is ever spoken in response. There are not guidelines, just personal choices.

Best Answer

that is awful yet hilarious, better sharpen your stick for the more insistent ones

Best Answer

Yes things like this make me embarrassed to be a man sometimes. When I answer questions etc most women, especially young ones, are probably just waiting to see how long it will take me to start requesting nude pics. It would seem that on the internet there is little etiquette.

Best Answer

that lil chunky 13 year old virgin (who is conveniently gay) is all dreamy for you on kik, oh the horror!

Best Answer

Say what ?

Best Answer

It's a joke, it went over your head. Don't sweat it, these things happen.

Best Answer

FINALLY SOME ONE UNDERSTANDS

Best Answer

fuq u for thinking that! y dont u do what he did and u will k now what its like to be an ordinary women on here but gets freaking pervs talking to them and freaking thm out and grossing them out

Best Answer

Hes a miserable a$$hole ignore him

Best Answer

haha okay

Best Answer

what ever

Best Answer

not only a perv, but also very impolite and rude!

Best Answer

me?!

Best Answer

Yah. I have that t-shirt. It's nuts how many sickos are out there.

Best Answer

Way to go! Collect those digits

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't use my own pic. Rediculous and that with your pic they don't even actually look that your a guy.

Best Answer

Why are you shocked considering the Age/Gender demographic on here.

Best Answer

f'n perverts.

Best Answer

what poor girl's image have you stolen?

Best Answer

One off google

Best Answer