ghostmagnet ghostmagnet 41-45, F 7 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Religion

Just be sure that you say a prayer of protection before you do this, every time...and ask him/her if there is a McDonalds where they are...

Best Answer

I was wearing a protection necklace. He did want some of my pumpkin roll.... said he missed food.

Best Answer

Ask him if there are any other people he can talk to on his side and if there is any 'light' that he should go to...

Best Answer

He said he didn't want to go to the light til he finds out why he was run over by a tank & he wants those responible to get justice. : (

Best Answer

Never heard of ghost box.. I know spirits in a bottle :)

Best Answer

lol .. google 'ghost box' ..

Best Answer

I will ask for Powerball no's for Thurs Aug 7th in Australia..I'll share :)

Best Answer

Tell them to go towards the light. What is your spirit box brand called? I was recently given one.

Best Answer

Sounds like a friendly...get some pro's in there to release them

Best Answer

that's what I thought- he doesn't want to cross over til he finds out why a tank ran him over- he's mad at that. I figured i'd contact one of thse ghost hunter shows- this thing talks more than I've ever seen on ANY show. Even told me about his funeral and that he liked the music, sad.

Best Answer

yeh he's a friendly just needs to cross over,poor guy

Best Answer

Contact "Paranormal State."

Best Answer