Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
dimples144 dimples144 18-21, F 11 Answers May 4, 2013 in Community

Your Response

Cancel

You may have a tumor.

Best Answer

:l i hope not.

Best Answer

You tell me, you are the Doctor.

Best Answer

That happens to me so often that sometimes I avoid eating oranges. I suspect it's something in the citric acid.

Best Answer

was the orange sweet ? they're using chemicals to artificially ripen them .

Best Answer

the flesh of an orange is where flesh eating bacteria come from. You didnt know?

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

Finger nails can be fragile......

Best Answer

This is a really late answer, but I want to clarify for anyone who reads this in the future. It is the citric acid. This same thing happened to me yesterday. The pain wore off after awhile. The skin under your nail is very soft and sensitive and once the citric acid touches that skin is causes immense pain, but it lasts no longer than a couple of hours. There is nothing to worry about, but next time when you peel an orange do not use your fingernail, use the sides of your thumbs to peel it.

Best Answer

Related Questions