What changed me, although I hope not too much, is being arrested, charged and fired for having a loving relationship. It is controversial (and above age of consent), but all the prejudicial people refusing to looking into anything beyond age and depression is insane.

Best Answer

I had fear of heights as a kid, & later took climbing courses. Technical climbs for 4 decades - Mountains & vertical cliffs. I enrolled 3 sons in the same course at age 6, and we climbed 14,000 foot peaks, technical cliffs in almost 1/2 the US States. <br />
One son's grade school teacher did not believe he really did tech climbs, & asked us put on a demo. He had been doing roped climbs for >1/2 his life, & we displayed his rope, ice axe, hardware, harness ...<br />
He was a quiet kid, but had to write a paper,"What I did on vacation."

Best Answer

Before I became pregnant I never had a fear of heights. Whenever we visited family in Canada, we would go and visit one of the tallest buildings in the city that had a glass floor you could stand on and look down. It was scary, but I'd always stand on it and take photos and whatnot. While and was pregnant and since I've had my daughter, I can't stand anywhere near the glass floor. I feel physically sick. I don't know why it happens. Maybe having kids puts your brain into 'safety mode' and the urge to not do anything potentially dangerous kicks in! hehehe.

Best Answer

I agree, my fear of heights could be considered quite debilitating if i wasnt so bloody minded about it, think you are right about the sense of responsibility kicking in..

Best Answer

having kids definitely changes you. you become more aware of mortality. You worry about life more,,especially your childs welfare.

Best Answer