sometimesijustcry sometimesijustcry 26-30, F 10 Answers Aug 28, 2009

I don't know, I never heard cutters say that. I used to cut to. and i'm neither proud of it or ashamed of it... it just felt sooo good. Like all the frustration and anger and hate was gone .. like when you have to pee real bad and you are holding it in and when you finally do you feel relieved.. kinda like that.. but in your soul. .. it would just start to sting super fire! once I was happy again lol<br />
I'm not ashamed of it because it was a painful and horrible time in my life and that was my way of dealing with it. ahh adolescent depression. Life is so hard for a teen lol.

Best Answer

Because it's honestly not something I'm proud of. <br />
I despise the habit despite the temporary relief it often gave me.<br />
It's also really difficult to drop, and can be more addictive than most drugs... which is another reason why it's frustrating and something I am definitely not proud to say I've done.

Best Answer

Because they fear judgment from others because of their actions.

Best Answer

I don't think I ever said that.I normally make the comment "It is what it is"and try to end it there.

Best Answer

because it's NOT honestly. Why would I go around flashing my slit wrists to everyone? Honestly, in all of my life the hardest addiction to break was cutting myself.

Best Answer

I am not proud that I used to cut myself; my scars are just a representation of my power though.

Best Answer

I could never understand why someone would do that to themselves, but reading some of these comments, I can get an awareness of the depression that is the cause.

Best Answer

Maybe to show that they're not just doing it for attention or something.

Best Answer

cuz were not..i look like a freakshow

Best Answer