I am not intrested in him. Im not attracted to him at all. He asked me out a few times I kinda laughed it off. Then finally I told him I only liked him as a friend. I miss him listening to me and bieng there for me. Now he seems to be aggravated with me and enjoy the fact that Im having problems with my childs father. How do I handle him?
redllip23 redllip23 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Sounds to me you led him on. Truth is though the guy a woman says she is not interested in or the one she always goes to talk to is the guy she should actually be giving a chance. They will than find out they were interested but just did not know it. <br />
You did sort of lead him on. No offense but he has a right to be upset.

Best Answer

Nah he dosent. People are responsible for their own thoughts and perception. He has no solid ground for believing id want to be more than friends.

Best Answer

? Than you need to read what you told us. If that is not leading someone on than what do you think always going to talk to him to listen and him being there for you means? It is easy to point blame but truth is it seems you are the one that started the problem.

Best Answer

Beware of the 'rebound' date. Never a good thing.

Best Answer

Trust me I'd rather hang with my mom than date him sadly. just hate that he turned from our friendship

Best Answer

How do you get God divorced?

Best Answer

*** hole

Best Answer

I was wondering the same thing!

Best Answer

Arsehole back for asking such a stupied question.

Best Answer

Mind you own you old bastard.

Best Answer

you let him go. if he was your REAL friend then he would stay your friend.

Best Answer

Are you sure he was a friend or just keeping you around as someone to fall back on incase it didn't work out with his wife?

Best Answer

He semed totally shocked by his wife cheating and moving back to her original country. He always listened well. He was not very social so i thought that was why he wanted a friendship with me.

Best Answer