jesus christ. tmi, man. you have to warn a dude before you throw a story like that out there.

Best Answer

Sorry. The. don't read my poems in my blog. They are dark.

Best Answer

Well I might want to. I don't mind it once I know it's about to hit my senses. But reading it out of the blue in a certain mood is kind of like jumping into a pool of ice cold water. No offense.

Best Answer

Tom, you obviously have a lot to be angry and upset about but going there won't help you in your life. Your soon to be husband must love the man you are now. if there is a way you can learn to love the new you too, you will both be happier. I wish you all the best and send a big hug to you.

Best Answer

God, I wish you peace of mind ..

Best Answer

I do. I have a wonderful fiance.

Best Answer

how much are the meds ? I know you can buy injectable test for like 40 a month without insurance

Best Answer

$40 a month without ins!!!!!???? Ha!!!! I paid $140 a month with ins for injectible, and $400 a month for Androgel, the gel kind.

Best Answer

wow that's crazy!

Best Answer

tell me about it

Best Answer