I used to have this friend. We became really close a few years back and spent a lot of time with each other. We told each other pretty much everything.. maybe even too much. Some things happened that definitely shouldn't have and I finally realized that she was a pathological liar. She has lied to me about the craziest things and believes that it's all the truth. Long story short, I had enough of her manipulating me and told her that I wanted nothing to do with her. The thing is.. this isn't the first time I've told her. Last month, she texted me AT LEAST 30 times saying the weirdest most uncomfortable things. I tried ignoring her until I had enough one night and told her off, explaining that I wanted NOTHING to do with her and to leave me alone. She kept writing back and forth until I took the initiative to shut my phone off. I saved all of her messages just in case. Tonight, she texted me AGAIN. I don't know what to do anymore. I would like to block her, but my phone plan requires a monthly charge of $5 for the service. It's not that much, but I don't want to make my parents pay for such a petty thing. Should I write back or just ignore her again? I'm going through a really rough time right now and the last thing I need is this moron texting me. Keep in mind, I can't say anything too mean in response because being the type of person she is, she'd switch the situation around so that it looked like I was the one harassing her. Any quick advice would be appreciated!
tiffffff tiffffff 16-17 4 Answers Apr 5, 2012

arrange to meet for a coffee and ask her out right what shes playing at, i think its cause she knows your fed up with her shes trying to get attention from you anyway she can, she seems a bit nutty.

Best Answer

I would ignore her totally. Don't even read what she sends you. Like you said, she is worthless.

Best Answer

whats the ?

Best Answer