really awful for it. now i can speak well but i don't cause i got used to being told to shut up.
mmjgg mmjgg 31-35, M 11 Answers Dec 24, 2009

NO. My grandson stutter really bad. When he talks to me I tell him to just relax and take your time, and he usually get his words out. But no it does not annoy me.

Best Answer

Lisps irk me and I don't really know why. However, that doesn't affect how I treat the person, it's just grating to me to hear it. But the same thing goes for very high pitched voices.

Best Answer

ive never actually met anyone with a stutter but if i did i would just be patient.

Best Answer

No it doesn't annoy me - my brother has a stammer and I can only admire his determination to work through it. He's struggled to get sentences out and he could have easily felt like it was just too much hassle. He didn't and we still can't get a word in - he's a right chatty pants!! So those who were mean - they were losers. You talk as much as you like, don't let anyone grind you down. They're not worth it.

Best Answer

I know someone who stutters and I just wait til he's said it. All it takes is a little time and as he got to know me, he stuttered less because he could see I didn't mind and he relaxed a bit himself. Patience is all it takes.

Best Answer

I'm glad that you were able to get over your stuttering. I've always feared that my daughter would have problems with her speech problem, that kids would give her a hard time about it, or teachers would ignore her because they simply couldn't understand her but she is getting so much better now. I love my little girl no matter what, so there are some people who will just love you for you stutter and all.

Best Answer

We all have little problems we can't help it does not bother me just like hair lipped people don't bother me...

Best Answer

I see the therapy hasn't helped. damn shame.. Are you gonna sue.?

Best Answer

I had a lisp, I was treated in a not unsimilar way, teased, picked on, it's awful really, made me feel badly about myself

Best Answer