Was I wrong then or am I wrong now?
Unlearn Unlearn 31-35, M 7 Answers Aug 24 in Community

Other people can add to your happiness, oar make you miserable. Choose them carefully.

Best Answer

Wrong and right in both instances in my opinion. Yes, we do need people in our lives but happiness is a choice and should come from within yourself and not dependant on someone else. People come and go in our lives, everyone has or had a purpose even if it was just for a little while.I myself get very sad sometimes and there are people that make it better and that is ok we just need to appreciate them while they are there. In the end all of them were a chapter in the book of your story.

Best Answer

Yeah true...

Best Answer

I dunno but do whatever makes you happy - that's the most important thing right?

Best Answer

We are social beings so yes you so need someone to make you happy. Aren't you happy with friends, family, a loved one?

Best Answer

Barbara Streisand said it best "People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world"

Best Answer

You were wrong then

Best Answer