My husband has a position in the military where he is over people or like his section. He has duty 1 time a week and he comes home the next day. We have been arguing a lot for the past few months because I feel he should talk to me more and check on me during the day but he doesn't it feels like he doesn't love me because before he would sneak away and call me before we got married and I'm 3 months pregnant and he calls me even less. Should I be the one to call I just didn't want to bug him while he is at work.
fdjm fdjm 22-25, F 2 Answers Aug 24 in Dating & Relationships

Hormones affect perceptions.

Best Answer

Yes I just wish my husband would text me loving things he only says hey sexy never says he's thinking about me. He actually told a friend of his he was thinking about her before but he has never wrote me anything like that before

Best Answer

Tell him you would appreciate more attention from him. Men don't think!

Best Answer

I did for so many months but he doesn't like to be told what to do. So I'm just going to write him and hope his day is good. I just wish we could be closer

Best Answer

Wow... he doesn't like being told what would make you happy?

Best Answer

If he's only doing it once a week and he's home the rest, do you really need to be checked up on for one day? I could understand later on in your pregnancy but for this I wouldn't stress about it too much.

Best Answer

So true but I feel like he stopped texting me when we are away from each other. I get sad because I feel bad chasing him but he wants me to text him he said I can't just expect him to always check on me

Best Answer