Take this quiz to see which alternate candidate most closely matches your position and lets send a message that we don't want either Obama or Romney, but we want something different from the choices the two main parties keep giving us.<br />
http://www.isidewith.com/

Best Answer

Why do you hate America? ;o;

Best Answer

I don't hate my country. I hate what its become, a diversionary between elephants and donkeys.

Best Answer

It's been that for our whole lives; we were just too young to notice. xD

Best Answer

Then vote in your local elections for the senate and the house of reps and other local matters..those are the votes that count the most..Elect into congress who you think will do the best job..voting for president doesn't really matter anymore, the real power has always been in congress(when you can get them to work)<br />
The states have more power then they think because the feds keep telling them they don't..seems like nobody reads the constitution any more...,read the 10th admendment then decide what you want

Best Answer

“The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies.”<br />
― Bertolt Brecht

Best Answer

not my words :P sorry

Best Answer

So you give up your right to influence, you then also give up the right to complain about government.

Best Answer

What influence? When my government gives me a good enough reason to vote other than labeling myself with d or r then i'll vote.

Best Answer

I'm with you. I mean, I'm Canadian so can't, but if I was American I wouldn't vote. No matter who you vote for, the ruling super-rich continue to win while they loot the country.

Best Answer

There is no election in this Country,I presume you are talking about that bloke who said London could not hold a successful games and that nice Mr Obama who has a handicap of 3 so I hear,well he should considering the amount of time he plays with his white ball.

Best Answer

I'm not because I live in Australia.

Best Answer

Voting for the far lesser of the two evils for damage control, voting for Romney in other words. You can't complain about whoever wins if you're not going to vote.

Best Answer

I can't yet, but if I could! I probably wouldn't.

Best Answer