1Babe 1Babe 46-50, F 15 Answers Jul 28, 2010

Thats one of my dream jobs. I wish i knew.

Best Answer

Yes I saw it on Tv and I love to smoke weed. And I would love to do it on the side.

Best Answer

I would LOVE this job because could learn more about marijuana... I really seen this on TV . Where do I apply !!! ?

Best Answer

it is very hard to find a place that is doing research on medical marijuana. but you can always do your research and even call places. there are a bunch of places doing medical studies like the dispensaries.

Best Answer

First:

Move to Humboldt county California.

Go to Seed and Feed stores and ask around to find growers.

Go to Clinics that sell Medical Marijuana

Network! It's not what you know, it's who you know......

Best Answer

Talk about a dream job!!

Best Answer

LOL!!!! Good luck ;p

Best Answer

it is a prooven fact that marijuana may cause schitzophrenia in an otherwise healthy individual. even after only one time using. get educated.

Best Answer

wow dude no it does not! and number one i use it for my diseases, it is a medical drug that helps with pain and nausea and bipolar as well as others. my friend who has schizophrenia uses it to get rid of the voices and hallucinations! u don't know everything so you need to do your research.

Best Answer

"proven" facts are backed by data. where are you getting your information. I would love to read the article you are referencing

Best Answer

lol only 1 percent

Best Answer

dude your a dumbass apparently you need to get some education

Best Answer

Number one being sick with a fatal disease is nothing to laugh at. Number Two I think that anyone who is dying should have access to better drugs then a plant. Number three when I see men and women doing drugs while their children are in the home and inhaling their parents drugs which is not needed for any medical reason it makes me sick. When I see parents getting high before they get in a car with their child it makes me sick. Ganga is just the same as drinking. Being a tester is not funny! Imagine the destruction of those children when they grow up. However, in the near future it will not be ganga I am after whilst I am dying. It will be a far a more harder drug.

Best Answer

Boy; you assume a lot! Wish I knew everything!

Best Answer

hmmm... first off the rules for medical marijuana is to not drive or work while under the influence! do your research! weed is a plant that takes away pain. i would rather use a weed than pills that i can get addicted too and destroy my liver.

Best Answer

oh and also there is a man i know who have been smoking weed since he was 15 he is 110 now! with severe m.s and the weed is the only thing that helps.

Best Answer

it is not the same as drinking, first of all No one ever died from smoking a Joint, second more deaths have been caused by people using a cell phone behind the wheel then people behind the wheel on pot, and third you say you're going to use a harder drug then marijuana? I think you're in more danger of destroying your liver with you're harder drugs, which will cause you to die faster, because you need your liver to filter out the bad stuff smart one.

Best Answer

just go on your street corner

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

juste love weed so much that i want to teste it taste it feel it and learne more aboute it

Best Answer

I love to smoke and willing to test any weed you throw at me

Best Answer

i want to be a weed tester I have been smoking for 30 yrs now I live to smoke everyday all day.

Best Answer

I am the most educated person when it comes to marijuana

Best Answer