Wooonderwhy Wooonderwhy 26-30, F 19 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Religion

Pagan...So I tend to say "Godsdammit!"

Best Answer

AA thanks their higher power.

Best Answer

thank fk

Best Answer

Jesus H. Murphy!

Best Answer

"Universe align!" :)

Best Answer

It's just a meaningless exclamation.

Best Answer

"Oh my goodness!"

Best Answer

I haven't given up such time honored sayings just because I'm an atheist.

Best Answer

We say "for pete's sake" and the like because we believe in pete.

Best Answer

I do not believe in God, but I say these things all the time. I also refer to God as She all the time. I hope I do not offend believers, though, and if I do, I stop saying these in their presence. I have religious friends, no one complained so far...

Best Answer

I say god dammit a lot, but I am not relgious lmao its just something to say that not a swear word

Best Answer

I tend to say things like thank goodness ! We grow up with sayings like that so it is difficult to get out of the habit. I know many atheists who still say things like Thank God etc but it's just habit and they don't mean it. <br />
I have had to make a concerted effort not to say such things and now I don't ever say Thank God or God help me. I don't want to be seen as a hypocrite even if I am an atheist.:-)

Best Answer

I still say "thank god" I was raised in church it would be like quit trying to say frack or any other choice adjective. It is a habit

Best Answer

Holy Sh'it?

Best Answer

I say *God help me*, like for a joke or just in case God exist and he's not mad at me for talking not liking him and not choosing to believe in him :p I grew up in a christian family..

Best Answer