I've seen videos and read stories about glory holes with both men and women on the side of giving the pleasure. I can't find one here and I really would like too.
Bootydude Bootydude 56-60, M 8 Answers Dec 2, 2011

You're absolutely pathetic.

Best Answer

and you're a *****.

Best Answer

Since you're only saying that due to you being so pathetic that you can't get sex unless it's a glory hole, no, I'm not a *****. You're seriously just a loser.

Best Answer

no you are seriously a hater with a bad attitude. BLOCK time.

Best Answer

You're seriously a pitiful failure with a problem to people pointing out how much of a dumb *** old man you are. BLOCK time.

-Blue

Best Answer

I hate to say it but she's got a point. You claim to be 56-60 and you're desperate enough to look for a glory hole? Dude. Buy the services of a prostitute if you're that bad with chicks, at least this way you're supporting someone who needs the money.

Best Answer

most are gone one in escondido at bookstore others are boarded up

Best Answer

thanks. It figures there are none here in SD.

Best Answer

odds are you wont find them in adult book shops because of vice regualtions, the best place for you if you are into that is looking on Craigs List, or there is a site called cruising for sex .com, google it. i found out about it from one of my customers when i used to work in the adult retail biz

Best Answer

Escondido romantix bookshop has glory holes only 4 left though

Best Answer

i need adress of glory hole in san diego please

Best Answer

San Diego is full of glory holes. Ask a round.

Best Answer

If it is full of them why didn't you tell me where some are? I have been asking around and I can't find anyone that can tell me where one is.

Best Answer

get me the addres please

Best Answer

ill suck you

Best Answer

if you want to suck me where can we meet?

Best Answer