Gustofoi Gustofoi 70+, M 11 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Intimacy

Sometimes it is as innocent as being caught at a vulnerable moment and being manipulated by a person with no morals or ethics. Sometimes it is a life time of repressed need that demands expression -- the body doing what the heart could not.

There are many reasons, but she is the only one who can give you her reason -- if she knows herself.

The pain of such betrayal, no matter what causes, is always real and justified.

I wish you luck.

Best Answer

While married?

*****.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I think that 'flings' are for people who haven't got much love left in their relationships, or for people who are on the brink of divorce. I wouldn't even use Skype to contact another man, as my husband would view it as an infidelity. He's a super guy, and I'd never do anything to jeopardize our relationship.

Best Answer

If they are decent, they won't...not as long as you are still married. And if they aren't decent, well, if that's what you want, you can find all kinds who will do anything for a hit of coke or meth.

Best Answer

There are women, who would want you. No worries dear. Just be you, and at your wonderful age, there are a ton of single women...lol But you are probably wanting someone younger, and yes there are those too. Don't loose hope sweetheart. (((HUGS)))

Best Answer

Oh yeah, you are totally messed up. Ever try cruising retirement homes?

The problem is, at that age, they are looking for a social security check to go along with that "Shake" and "fries".

Best Answer