I normally wake up at 5 or 6 (depending if i have school or not) and i slept in today, it's almost 8am here and my eyes are burning cause I'm so sleepy, i feel like i didn't even sleep.. this is so annoying, i wish i could just wake up feeling good and refreshed every once in a while..
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 7 Answers Sep 29, 2013 in Doing Good

Sleep apnea?

Best Answer

Oh true, i do have that.. i don't know how severe but I've been told i do that.. i forgot about that.. but i dream, which means im getting down to an rem sleep

Best Answer

You need to wear a cpap

Best Answer

What's that?

Best Answer

You wear it at night...consult your doctor....or Google.

Best Answer

Your dog got you pregnant.

Best Answer

do you dream a lot when you sleep?... you get good deep sleep when you're dreaming....(rem sleep)

Best Answer

Not necessarily a lot, i don't dream every night but i did dream last night and i woke up at 7:40. I should be good with an extra 3 hours of sleeping and i feel like i could go roght back to sleep right now and sleep till 3 or 4pm like i used to up until a year ago lol

Best Answer

I was gonna say exercise but I see you like weight training and swimming?

Best Answer

Yes, i love it though i took 2 months off cause i got hurt but I'm starting up again on tuesday and I'm gona do it strict for a whole 30 days for a minimum of 2-3 hours a day like i used to.

Best Answer

I get my best sleep when I exercise that day...getting injured sucks!.. hopefully your workouts will solve your sleep problems..:)

Best Answer

Yeah i always have sleeping problems. If i work out too late, i'm up all night and it sucks cause my favorite time to work out is at night lol and yes, it does suck!! Very much.. but i feel tons better now. thanks (:

Best Answer

You need a healthy diet with no junk food. Then you will feel better rested.

Best Answer

Well it's a good thing I'm going on a strict diet for the whole montj of october, I'll probably sleep really good then. Especially since I'll be working out a lot more.

Best Answer

Vitamin deficiency possibly?

Best Answer

I didn't know that could happen.. i hope that's the only problem lol

Best Answer

Oh yes it definitely can. It can cause tiredness, aches and an assortment of other issues. Hopefully it's nothing serious :)

Best Answer

I'll look into it. Thanks (:

Best Answer

No problem!

Best Answer

wow it happens with me a lot

Best Answer

Me too, i feel like i never get a good night's sleep but i know i slept good cause i even had a dream last niht and you're in a deeper state of sleep when you dream so it's not like I'm not sleeping good..

Best Answer