Rudeness entered the picture when he hit on the waitress.How disrespectful and then to text you to correct your manners! Red Flags waving in the wind here and you were lucky enough to get out early.

Best Answer

You should have said as you were leaving<br />
'I have had a wonderful evening...<br />
... but this wasn't it.'<br />
(Groucho Marx)

Best Answer

Hahahaha!!!

Best Answer

I find it a bit rude , in real life we deal with uncomfortable situations and it's certainly not healthy if you can't handle those situations .

Best Answer

I'm curious, do you think SHE was rude even after he hit on their waitress ?

Best Answer

He seemed not too polite to say the least, i think you had a lucky escape there. Better luck in the future.

Best Answer

This is what your supposed to do you were very classy about it and The date himself probably appreciated it too lol good work haha

Best Answer

You're not obligated to stay on a date where you're not comfortable, for any reason. He was the rude one, and he basically confirmed that you made the right decision by sending that text.

Best Answer

It was him who f***ed it all up, wasn't it? Not you. So IMHO it was a healthy thing what you did. <br />
Now after sleeping over it: If you still believe he's worth your advice, you may tell or write him briefly what exactly it was that he did to make you leave. Guys need that to learn their lesson, you know.<br />
Chin over throat! Always!<br />
Mr Perrin

Best Answer

shouldn't even be a question, you did the right thing, say hey hitting on the waitress that was good, on 2nd thought don't even waste your time answering him back, he's a ****, NEXT!

Best Answer

healthy sometimes you need to just rip the band-aid off doing it slowly is way more painful. Also the buying for your meal is more power to you.

Best Answer

bravo!!! if you had just walked out ,THAT would have been rude. but you told him you felt uncomfy. there is NOTHING rude about that. good for you girl.

Best Answer

How did you even end up on a date with this guy is what I want to know... nervous is one thing, but hitting on the waitress?

Best Answer

He was really smooth the first time we met and we did fine on the phone.I almost felt sorry for him at first...until he started taking it out on me,lol!

Best Answer

Well you did the right thing. No sense in you sitting there taking that mess.

Best Answer

I dont think proper etiquette matters here, you say he was being rude so if you're uncomfortable you can leave without reservation.

Best Answer

No... it was not rude for you to excuse yourself from the date, if anything you did the best thing by leaving early. btw he was the rude one in this situation.

Best Answer

Given the details you shared, I'd say it was a healthy move.

Best Answer

Go girl! Life is too short to dance with ugly men

Best Answer

Hahaha! I felt like a million when I got in my car and laughed all the way home.I was amazed how good it felt to just let myself out of a degrading situation!Freeeeeeedom!

Best Answer

ha ha, that's the honest truth!

Best Answer

He was rude and he hit on the waitress, I'd of walked too :-)

Best Answer