Vampguy92 Vampguy92 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Hobbies

I think you need some professional help :(

Best Answer

I'm no vamp. But I can give you hepatitis C if you drink my blood.

Best Answer

First, you need to move to Seattle. Then, you need to find a secluded house in the woods....

Best Answer

turning process is easy and not like people saying that from nick u will turn to a vamp from nick u will die not turn to vamp ok i knw some people they are... i will connect u to them.. he is real not fake i will give u his website read that and fill a form there is Q about vamp and answer is in the website if u fill form so then u will connect with him i think we both will do it... im a vamp frm birth i have some powers but i need some special help frm him...

Best Answer

first you need to understand that the vampires you see in tv and movies do not exist in that sense. second you need to go our and buy Vampires In Their Own Words: An Anthology of Vampire Voices by Michell Belanger. This will give you a true understanding of what a true vampire is. Go from there.

Best Answer

If vampires existed, I somehow doubt they'd be looking through Experience Project for new little fledgling vampires.

Best Answer

hate to break it to you but theres no such thing as vampires

Best Answer

Ask you're doctor, he'll know how to help you.

Best Answer

msg me i hv info

Best Answer